The Last of Us Part II – June 19, 2020

Ghost

On 9/25/2019 at 2:06 AM, Charizarzar said:

I might be the only one but I’m also really looking forward to seeing the new multiplayer.

No, you're not. I'm also on the look out for that, even though I rightfully should not be. Among The Last of Us multiplayer being broken, Naughty Dog have been incompetent at online multiplayer design since Uncharted 2, which even RobinGaming... of all... ND fanboys has acknowledged. They've ruined every single game since with omp (including Uncharted 4, and I find it baffling The Last of Us Remastered blatantly has not fixed issues from the original PS3 version) and lost a lot of trust from the omp community.

Edited by EcoShifter

12 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Hopefully TLOU 2 doesn't suck. I'm a bit worried they're going to screw it up though.

Regardless, yes, platinum 200, or making the platinum #10000.

Joel's gotta be at least 65 at this point. 

Don't think I'll be at 175 plats by the time this is out or 077.  Maybe for my 9000th trophy but not sure, will have to see where I'm at, at the end of the year. 

7 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

I might be the only one but I’m also really looking forward to seeing the new multiplayer. I’ve been playing that a lot again lately. 

Hope they do a BR + survival mode, this is the one of the very few games that should have it. Think of it as a mix of this, metro but with coop/ pvp/ pve (ai enemies, clickers). 

14 hours ago, ARH65512 said:

Anyone else making this a special milestone? Now that we have a release date, I think if I avoid easy crappy plats which I've been doing after I did Donut County, then I can reach 100 there. 

BTW, sorry Roll that we have similar avatars?

Make this your 100th! Special game for special time.  

How is Yakuza Kiwami? I've been wanting to jump on that but heard it's very tedious. 

On 9/25/2019 at 1:20 PM, NoiizeR- said:

Any Multiplayer?

Online multiplayer in Naughty Dog's games is just as guaranteed as their focus on narrative. (It was already confirmed, btw.) Online multiplayer is what they rely on to add longevity to their titles to compensate for the relatively small single player content, which unfortunately and luckily for them has actually worked on me as that's the reason why I've played their games actively post-campaign.

Edited by EcoShifter

23 minutes ago, EcoShifter said:

Online multiplayer in Naughty Dog's games is just as guaranteed as their focus on narrative. (It was already confirmed, btw.) Online multiplayer is what they rely on to add longevity to their titles to compensate for the relatively small single player content, which unfortunately and luckily for them has actually worked on me as that's the reason why I've played their games actively post-campaign, even with how poorly designed they've been from a technical (mostly TLOU's here) and balancing point of view. 

When i preordered the game it said "1 Player", Thats why I wondered. But if it is confirmed its really nice. I loved the MP in TLOU.

Thanks EcoShifter

On 9/25/2019 at 2:16 PM, NoiizeR- said:

When i preordered the game it said "1 Player", Thats why I wondered. But if it is confirmed its really nice.

I loved the MP in TLOU.

Thanks EcoShifter

Don't have a solid answer for that, but it could be added later in the game, ala Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain and Read Dead Redemption II. Either way, there will be omp in the game.

I might too, despite the issues it has and the stress it's caused me. I think the foundation is good, but it's just plagued with bugs and poor balancing. 

Ye.

Edited by EcoShifter

On 9/25/2019 at 0:56 AM, B1rvine said:

Joel's gotta be at least 65 at this point.

Had to look this up. Takes place 5 years after so now he's in his early 50's

https://thelastofus.fandom.com/wiki/Joel

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1