Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Will you buy a PS4?

Will you buy a PS4?   286 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a PS4?

• YES! At launch!
    • Maybe at launch, it depends on price/games.
    • Within a year of launch.
    • Maybe within a couple years after launch.
    • Not interested yet.
    • No, never will.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

173 posts in this topic

No doubt I'm going to get one, probably next year if I do well at work. I wanted to wait more but inFamous: Second Son is coming and I can't wait to play it.

starting today i will put 2$/day into my PS4 piggy bank... should have 510$ by year end...hopefully enough.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

I probably won't buy it from day one, I have lots of hours ahead of me with my PS3 :)

It depends on the reviews and user's experiences that I decide to buy it sooner or later. I think I'll buy it within its first year on the market

I have mine pre-ordered already, deposit paid.  I just hope I get moved house before the launch so everything is ready.

Bastard. I tried to pre-order mine in February when Sony announced it, but GameStop isn't taking pre-orders now. I am on the waiting list to pre-order it though, so as soon as GameStop allows it I will have mine paid off. If there are two versions, I will buy the better one just like I did with my 60gb this generation.

Parker

Yeah defo getting mine day one,pre-ordered and money now saved up & ready.looking forward to e3 now fo sho

I voted for within a year of launch.

Quite simply because the PlayStation, the PS2 and the PS3 all launched in Japan and then in North America months before its launch in EU. I and have seen nothing to suggest that this will be any different.

So whilst I expect to my my PS4 a few weeks after it goes on sale here, I can see that being up to 6 months after it goes on sale in Japan.

I have never understood this as EU sales for consoles are at the very least 1:1 comparable with North American sales and both have always exceed Asia region sales.

I voted for within a year of launch.

Quite simply because the PlayStation, the PS2 and the PS3 all launched in Japan and then in North America months before its launch in EU. I and have seen nothing to suggest that this will be any different.

So whilst I expect to my my PS4 a few weeks after it goes on sale here, I can see that being up to 6 months after it goes on sale in Japan.

I have never understood this as EU sales for consoles are at the very least 1:1 comparable with North American sales and both have always exceed Asia region sales.

Well, you can take the poll as the "day one" being the release date in your country, regardless of how much time it has been out in other parts of the world :)

I think that European and North American gamers deserve a worldwide launch, but the translation stuff would be massive (specially for Europe). Anyway, we don't know what is going to happen yet, this console is supposed to be promoting "connection with the world", maybe they'll make it global, fingers crossed :)

currently I have a good amount of money saved up for a PS4 at launch:), hopefully Sony announces a special bundle @E3 that includes a game & an extra controller (for my gf) haha

Edited by ZeRoCoOL06

Maybe not at launch but once the price lowers and more interesting games come out for it then I would buy it.

Yesterday was payday. I dropped the first hundred notes into my PS4 purchase fund. A hundred a month between now and October should more than cover the cost of a new console.

Well, being as it won't play PS3 games (not the discs at least), I am not going to get one at launch.

I will wait for some good games to come out on it that make me think "I must have one".

If it is out in the UK this side of xmas, I might ask for one for xmas.

If not I will just wait and see. Buy one when I feel the time is right.

I will get one eventually. Just not straight away.

Will also give Sony chance to iron out any issues that arise with it.

I will definitely be buying the PS4 at launch, money is already being put aside and the only games i will be getting this year are The Last of Us, GTA V and Beyond Two Souls. 

As much as I'd love to play the new inFamous game when that's released, no, I won't be buying a PS4. Not straight away anyway. I'd need to save & wait until more games are available first :)

Yup, should be out here this year.  I read Sony are apparently doing the first PS4 advert during the Champion League final which makes me think that it will be this year in the UK.

Well I hope so!

f it is out in the UK this side of xmas, I might ask for one for xmas.

If not I will just wait and see. Buy one when I feel the time is right.

Cool.

Will def be looking out for it :)

Thanks for the heads-up

Yes, most likely at launch. Just waiting for it to be available for pre-order.

Already have $370 dollars put aside, put a little into the pot every week. Can't wait to go and give GameStop all my money :)

Considering I have picked up: a Wii U/Vita/500 GB PS3, I have spent enough money on systems this year so far :) Definately a 2014 purchase though!

I'll buy it within a year of launch. Right now, the launch line up isn't all that enthralling for me since most of it is sequels to games I either have no interest in or have yet to play.

I'm not going to buy ps4 since there aren't any games I'm interested in it and there might be issues or bugs at first day or release.