[EU] PS Store Summer Sale

HusKy

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Don't know about other stores, but the Vita sale isn't mentioned in the Dutch store, so unless people go to the individual game pages, they wouldn't know about it.

Looks like the sale page is now updated. 

After a lot of PS4 garbage, Vita sale starts on page 40.

6 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Looks like the sale page is now updated. 

After a lot of PS4 garbage, Vita sale starts on page 40.

Oh wow, it's hidden pretty good. Clicking on the Games tab of the Summer Sale only shows PS4 games.

And, of course, Crysis 2 is on sale even though the servers are closing :facepalm: .

5 minutes ago, Isaac1364 said:

I thibk we might have a leak for one of the August PS+ games: https://psprices.com/region-de/game/94398/oreshikatm-tainted-bloodlines

The store also has the game on sale for that price.

28 minutes ago, Isaac1364 said:

I thibk we might have a leak for one of the August PS+ games: https://psprices.com/region-de/game/94398/oreshikatm-tainted-bloodlines

That game already was on PS+. so it won't be part of the IGC again ;).

@Undead Wolf thanks for making me realise that there is actually DLC on sale as well, as I missed that somehow. Guess I'll be getting Dark Souls III season pass sooner than expected.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

Curses, I bought the NioH DLC when I finished the main game last week. Now it's all 50% off. Oh well, at least I completed all the main missions and a bunch of side stuff before the sale started rather than letting it sit around like I usually do.

Nothing much else of interest here. Possibly Ruiner.

9 hours ago, Isaac1364 said:

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines was a PS+ game all the way back in 2016. That's how I own the game.

9 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

@Undead Wolf thanks for making me realise that there is actually DLC on sale as well, as I missed that somehow. Guess I'll be getting Dark Souls III season pass sooner than expected.

Glad I could help. :) It's a shame there aren't any extra trophies for the Dark Souls III DLC.

19 hours ago, Xillia said:

omfg, THAT's how I can see Vita deals?? I haven't bought anything since the Japan sale because I thought there weren't any deals anymore...

There are two possibilities around this:

1) Go to All Deals and it all ps3 and vita too :)

2) If you're looking for something specific just put it in your wishlist and you'll see the prize drop often before it's on a sales page too :)

After looking through all Vita titles for a 2nd time i bought Assassin's Creed Chronicles. Might grap Danganronpa 2. Luckily i have a few days to decide :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines was a PS+ game all the way back in 2016. That's how I own the game.

Glad I could help. :) It's a shame there aren't any extra trophies for the Dark Souls III DLC.

True, but Souls games are among the few games I buy DLC for. I know the DLC content is quality, so I have no problem dropping some money for it. Already own the DLCs for DS 2 and Bloodborne. I was also tempted to buy the Nioh DLC, but I'll wait for it to drop below 10€.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

9 hours ago, SkyesUnholy said:

I picked up Everybody's Golf from this sale and I am really enjoying it. A good game if you're looking to wind down, relax and not exert much effort or energy. :) 

Are the servers still up for that game?

On 7/26/2018 at 3:56 PM, thefourfoldroot said:

A few really good VITA Dungeon Crawlers on offer:

Dungeon Travellers 2 - £3.99

Ray Gigant - £3.99

Conception 2 - £3.99

Operation Abyss New Tokyo - £6.49

Criminal Girls - £6.49

Criminal Girls 2 - £6.99

Demon Gaze 2 - £11.99

Conception II and Operation Abyss aren't that good imo. Mary Skelter is great and should definitely be on that list.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It was fun up until I found out that new star children always start at lvl 1, which meant going through all the dungeons again to level them up. That was a huge flaw of the game.

Nah, you just had to go to the next dungeon and they would shot up xD

It required having geniuses permanently in the party, though.

I got Valkyrie Drive, might pick up one more (a VN?) in case I need the power of Vita for holiday's and such. Can't say much for PS4. Not going to say it's bad, but I'm mostly looking out for a few art games and platformers like Sonic Mania and they're not featured this time. Probably have to look out for digital only sales when they come around.

2 hours ago, inesses said:

I was really hoping to see Far Cry 5 in the list...

It looks like some games (like GT Sport) will exit the sale on the 8th of August while others (like SW Battlefront 2) will remain till the 22nd.

So, I GUESS they'll add more titles to the sale next wednesday. Far Cry 5 might be one of them along side other goodies like God of War or Nier Automata.

On 01/08/2018 at 1:06 PM, LastMinuteSavior said:

It looks like some games (like GT Sport) will exit the sale on the 8th of August while others (like SW Battlefront 2) will remain till the 22nd.

So, I GUESS they'll add more titles to the sale next wednesday. Far Cry 5 might be one of them along side other goodies like God of War or Nier Automata.

I was right,

Summer Sale UPDATE CONFIRMED!

Here are some highlights:

God of War

Far Cry 5

Yakuza 6

Monster Hunter World

Call of Duty WWII

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
Provided some links

I'm interested in RE 7 Gold, Hellblade and Shadow of the Colossus. Prices are ok but still i think there's more room for a real deal. Good thing is i really can wait. Thanks to  4 years into PS+ i've got so much stuff to play plus titles like Mafia 2 or Dead Space i still haven't put my finger on to this date. And also lot's of games that i still want to complete to 100%....And then even those Games like GTA Online which is still fun to play...  So...much...stuff...

I think some of you know this luxury problem. There is always something good or interesting to play, really. What a time to be alive in case of gaming! <3