HusKyCode

[EU] PS Store Summer Sale

82 posts in this topic

Is it me or is just cause 3 always on sale 

It's still early in the day, so I'll come back to see more games. Saying that, I'm definitely considering Hellblade. It's not as cheap as I want it, but I've been hearing great things and really want to play it. 

Gotta say, I'm not very impressed by the discounts overall.

However, if someone is looking to buy Shadow Of The Colossus, it's now at 15.99€ with PS+ which is fairly good.

Husky. Myself and everyone else would agree you done more then enough to show the next update new sale. I already saw it. With that being said. There are some pretty decent offers to go buy. Personally guys I strongly recommend go for Shadow of Colossus, Tekken 7 Deluxe Edition, AC Rogue Remastered, Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition, Dark Souls Remastered, No Man's Sky and The Last Guardian.

Posted (edited)

Cool Sony EU, so it's a massive sale. I'm interested.

Edited by Gen 2 Pred Divecomb

But the real question is: will "I am Bread" and "Surgeon simulator" finally be on sale?  /s

>massive sale

>only PS4/PSVR advertised

Hm...

Posted (edited)

Dragon's Crown Pro is already receiving a huge discount and I haven't even started the game 😐

Beside this game, this sale is extremely weak imo. Berseria is finally below 20€ but still too expensive and when will we finally have a good discount for Nights Of Azure ? 😒

Edited by itachi-destroyer

15 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

>massive sale

>only PS4/PSVR advertised

Hm...

Are you really surprised? At least we can be glad that they put several Vita-games on sale, although we have to use PSPrices to find them.

Don't think I'll get anything from this sale.

Wow, one of the longest sales turns out to be one of the weakest ones. Might just buy Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 and maybe The Asterisk War, or maybe I'll give it a pass altogether.

Might grab a title but not sure. Would be to test something out if I do since I already own and have played most of the notable titles up there

Posted (edited)

I haven't bought anything in a while. Either I have too many games or the deals are just not that good. It's still better to buy a physical copy and then sell it.

edit: whohooo, actually there is one: Dishonored The Complete Edition 24 €

Edited by theSpirae

A few titles that I am leaning towards buying this time around, for now Papers, please and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir are in the basket, but maybe I'll find something else, too.

44 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

Are you really surprised? At least we can be glad that they put several Vita-games on sale, although we have to use PSPrices to find them.

Considering there ARE Vita titles (which we obviously don't see), they should at least get a little mention :/

Wasn't gonna buy anything, ended up spending over €100. 😅 Oh well, looking forward to finally trying out a few things I had my eye on for a while.

Vita sales are pretty great actually. Might buy the Nep trilogy or Gundam Extreme VS. Senran Kagura also going for great price, but I already got that.

Like @Edunstar84 I’ve been waiting for Hellblade to come down in price but I’ve been putting it off for so long I told myself the next time it’s on sale I’ll grab it so I will. Tales Of Beseria is tempting at 70% off but I still have Symphonia: DotNW and Zestiria in my backlog so I’ll pass on it for now.

Posted (edited)

I've never been more tempted to buy a EU PSN card online and buy Batman VR on my alternative account. I think I'll hold off and hope it comes that cheap in NA one day.

Edited by Kittet3

Finally i get to buy all these games for the same prize as on Amazon, except digitally and for a limited time. What a deal.

Just now, Happy said:

Finally i get to buy all these games for the same prize as on Amazon, except digitally and for a limited time. What a deal.

Touche. Isn't it great?

Posted (edited)

The store updating very slowly is just the way it works I guess. Funny how what Sony probably hopes is (or will become) their major sales channel is so badly designed and/or implemented. Nowadays I always use the "lowered prices" option under "deals" or whatever that is in your locale. There you will find all the discounted games for all platforms at all times and with actual filters to boot. That the actual sales pages are so slow to propagate really is baffling.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb