tlal_q8_22

10 year for the star wars the unleashed  September 16, 2008

20 posts in this topic

Star wars the unleashed for ps3 today is has been 10 year 

September 16, 2008

2 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

*Force Unleashed 

Still want to play those games. Someday.

Same 

10 years already? I remember in middle school when it first appeared in a Game Informer. All of my friends were excited for it. I didn't get it util three years later but wow, time goes by fast. 

36 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

*Force Unleashed 

I have both of them and yet to play them.

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

I have both of them and yet to play them.

I recommend the first one, not so much the 2nd. 

I was so excited when they announced Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It's not perfect, but it was a really good Star Wars game. Sadly, in the past 10 years since we have not got another decent Star Wars console game, in my opinion. Hopefully Respawn will fix that with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

22 minutes ago, ExtremeAstatuS said:

I was so excited when they announced Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It's not perfect, but it was a really good Star Wars game. Sadly, in the past 10 years since we have not got another decent Star Wars console game, in my opinion. Hopefully Respawn will fix that with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

I agree with you. I just wanted a Battlefront 3 port/finished battlefront 3 product but we never got it. It's been a while since a last good star wars game.

I know most of you will disagree but I really liked the Battlefront release from 2015. But i must admit I only payed 5 bucks and got the season pass for free when EA had that super deal last autumn. I can understand the anger if I'd payed the full price.

1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

*Force Unleashed 

They're nice games, though the 2nd one was rushed. Still wish there was a 3rd game :( Just imagine what could be done with the PS4 and a new perspective. 

The first one is still one of my favorite hack n' slash games and probably always will be. It's a shame Disney went and made the story non canon.

Played the 1st one and it was damn good! Got the plat as a result. Need to pick up the ultimate sith edition to clean up he DLC. Thanks for the reminder lol. 

I remember getting the game at a midnight release. I was kind of disappointed with it though, but in hindsight it really isn't the worst Star Wars game out there. Especially these days where it seems the only way to even enjoy a Star Wars game is to play the old ones or a Star Wars mod of a better game.

i own the second game. i tried looking this month but i'm still a ways to go before i can safely buy some out of print stuff.

gotta get hannah montana though not much in choices :( have to buy a whole clothing set for small funds.

The first one has a better feel and feels like a complete experience. The second one has better combat but feels incomplete, the best part of 2 was the Endor "dlc".

One of the most crappily made PS3/360 gen games ever. The bosses suck, enemy damage is unfair on the hardest difficulty and the entire game sucks. I'm about ready to take a hammer to my copy of the game and mail it to Haden Blackman with a note. Seriously.

Edited by POEman553