10 year for the star wars the unleashed  September 16, 2008

22 minutes ago, ExtremeAstatuS said:

I was so excited when they announced Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. It's not perfect, but it was a really good Star Wars game. Sadly, in the past 10 years since we have not got another decent Star Wars console game, in my opinion. Hopefully Respawn will fix that with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.

I agree with you. I just wanted a Battlefront 3 port/finished battlefront 3 product but we never got it. It's been a while since a last good star wars game.

I remember getting the game at a midnight release. I was kind of disappointed with it though, but in hindsight it really isn't the worst Star Wars game out there. Especially these days where it seems the only way to even enjoy a Star Wars game is to play the old ones or a Star Wars mod of a better game.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

One of the most crappily made PS3/360 gen games ever. The bosses suck, enemy damage is unfair on the hardest difficulty and the entire game sucks. I'm about ready to take a hammer to my copy of the game and mail it to Haden Blackman with a note. Seriously.

Edited by POEman553

• 2 years later...
On 16/7/2019 at 11:36 PM, POEman553 said:

One of the most crappily made PS3/360 gen games ever. The bosses suck, enemy damage is unfair on the hardest difficulty and the entire game sucks. I'm about ready to take a hammer to my copy of the game and mail it to Haden Blackman with a note. Seriously.

You struggling to be good at a game does not make the game itself bad. If you play on the hardest difficulty, why are you shocked that it is a challenge? ?

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Z-A-N-D-R-O said:

You struggling to be good at a game does not make the game itself bad. If you play on the hardest difficulty, why are you shocked that it is a challenge? 1f62c.png

Because The Force Unleashed just has awful gameplay that clearly didn't get tested. I managed to Platinum/100% the game not because of the game but despite it.