What to play after getting the Platinum?

ElliotSmithy

Next new game I'm going to be playing is either Mega Man 11 or Super Mario Party. Not sure which one I'll get first, but probably Mega Man 11 as it releases 3 days earlier.

After that LEGO DC Villains, probably the Luigi's Mansion remake, Red Dead Redemption 2, Pokemon Let's Go, Spyro Reignited Trilogy & Super Smash Bros. Ultimate to finish off the year!

So yeah, no shortage in new games for me. :) 

If you liked Spider-Man PS4, might I recommend

Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Spider-Man: Edge of Time

The Amazing Spider-Man

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Spider-Man 3

Disney Infinity 2.0's Spider-Man pack

Lego Marvel's Avengers

Spider-Man 2002

Ultimate Spider-Man

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Yes, in that order.

10 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Sell  the game my personal delusion of this year. Is not even close on Batman Arkham series. And i want a game awesome like this. 

You may not think it compares to the Arkham series and you may be right, but that doesn't mean it's not a good, fun game. Besides, it's getting NG+ and three DLC, so why sell before you do them?

Edited by Pirelli913
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ElliotSmithy said:

What are people moving onto after finishing this game? 

Going back to Tomb Raider and GoW. 

1 hour ago, Pirelli913 said:

You may not think it compares to the Arkham series and you may be right, but that doesn't mean it's not a good, fun game. Besides, it's getting NG+ and three DLC, so why sell before you do them?

It's getting NG+? Wouldn't mind replaying the game if that's true. 

19 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

Why for me is not a good game i sell for a great price You are right i compare when i play this and for ME this is atrocious compare Arkham Series. 

2 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Why for me is not a good game i sell for a great price You are right i compare when i play this and for ME this is atrocious compare Arkham Series. 

this may be your opinion but "atrocious" really? sounds like a troll to me. For me I would take this game over Arkham any day. Maybe it comes down to weather you like DC or Marvel better or Batman or Spider-man better?

anyways:

I plan on playing this and Nascar Heat 3 untill Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out. 

Edited by jcopp72

19 minutes ago, Chamillitary44 said:

Currently playing Shenmue II. Might move on to Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition, Yakuza 0 or something else completely

If you do Tomb Raider, make sure to get the conversations done. Even on my 2nd playthrough, I screwed that up :( 

• Like 1