New DLC might be coming

HailHale81

https://www.gameinformer.com/2018/09/22/amnesia-collection-coming-to-xbox-one-adding-hard-mode-for-the-dark-descent

According to that story, the game will get a new Hard mode. No autosaves, you can die from losing sanity and manual saves only come from spending tinder boxes. I'm going to assume it will get a trophy since the Xbox is getting an achievement for it but guess we will have to wait and see

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 15/03/2019 at 10:01 AM, RainyDusk said:

For those who are interested, there's a patch for the PS4 version that adds Hard Mode, but there's no trophy for it.

I’m pretty glad about that, I’d been wondering about when the patch would come and didn’t feel like being terrified by this game again. Interesting cause I think Xbox got an extra achievement when it was patched in.

edit: well nevermind then! ? Better start downloading it.

Edited by Charizarzar

6 minutes ago, godhand2k said:

But maybe he’s a completionist and doesn’t want that 97% there 1f605.png

Btw, it reads DLC 1... Maybe there’s more to come? 1f440.png

I don't think so, they are numbered by the site as far as I can tell. To be honest, it's not even a DLC, just a patch. But it gives a new trophy that wasn't on the base list so the site has to count as a downloable content.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HaserPL said:

I don't think so, they are numbered by the site as far as I can tell. To be honest, it's not even a DLC, just a patch. But it gives a new trophy that wasn't on the base list so the site has to count as a downloable content.

Oh really?? 

I thought it was just one of those difficulty DLCs that are added in certain games such as TLOU, Horizon, Spidey, etc 

So instead of making a new Amnesia game they just add a hard mode. Well I guess it's old news really. I might go for this one day but right now I'm busy with other things. It's prolly not as bad as it sounds but I don't feel like re-learning the game right now.

5 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

For a game that gave me absolutely abysmal motion sickness and headaches, yea this isn't worth my time going back for one trophy.

I don't think a game has ever given me motion sickness until I played this. For the first hour or two it was pretty bad.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I don't think a game has ever given me motion sickness until I played this. For the first hour or two it was pretty bad.

It was only Dark Descent that made me feel that way too, I was fine during Justine and Machine for Pigs.  At the time I put it down to the screen insanity effects.

All this for a silver trophy? :( FFS, Slyde offers 11 gold trophies and 2 silvers for a 1 minute platinum yet this game only offers the value of 2 bronze trophy for such a difficult task! I know I’ve played a lot of easy platinums but this is insulting. It hurts my eyes looking at AG over AU.

Edited by Skeptical69