Sony Rewards revamping their website.

ThatMuttGuy

On 10/25/2018 at 1:05 AM, SanhRim said:

All i have to say is fuck sony for only making this north america, it's bad enough already they give na arguebly better and more often sales...

But the sony rewards is just bullshit!

And yes i'm a salty eu guy! Man atleast xbox as far as i can remember didnt do something like this to it's playerbase

you guys have got alot better games on ps plus for ps3 in the beginning few years, there was one mone eu had like 3 main titles and all we got was some side scrolling nes looking bullcrap. there was even a point i got ps plus in eu just because the free games were better. now its mostly the same. and even on my eu account i had to made it still from time to time gets offers that america doesnt. so it kind of evens out a little. maybe with america having a slightly upper hand lol

On 10/25/2018 at 0:14 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

Damn lol. I didn't know capping the reward system was possible. Doubt I will ever get to that point though. 

i think you can only claim each section 10 times or something if i recall. so thats still alot of trophies.

On 28.10.2018 at 7:14 PM, melodicmizery said:

you guys have got alot better games on ps plus for ps3 in the beginning few years, there was one mone eu had like 3 main titles and all we got was some side scrolling nes looking bullcrap.

First, that's BS. Sometimes one game was different, but they never handed out fewer games in any region. Also, which game was better in such a case was a sole matter of taste, as always. What you're saying here - 3 main titles for EU and 1 indie for NA - never happened.

Second, this doesn't have anything to do with the rewards program. "I think you guys sometimes had better games for PS Plus, so it's only fair you're excluded from the rewards!"

Are you serious? If so, grow up.

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, GTRP_Lancerlover said:

Sorry for off topic, but how does this trophy reward system work? Do the trophies disappear from your profile when you "trade them in" or what exactly is the catch? And I agree it should be available to all countries.

Off course it should be . 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 11:20 AM, melodicmizery said:

has anyone found a definite answer to if the points will appear later. i just did the entire re5 this week and only have like 2 trophies till platinum but im afraid to pop the plat now lol. and i wanna start red dead tommorow. 

Yes. Its safe. I called and asked.

36 minutes ago, locutus442 said:

Tried to go to the site earlier today, got a maintenance message.

I know this is bullshit. I called them on the 3rd to bitch and they said it would be up on the 5th.

Well... Were approaching the 6th and still no site! I need to cash out my points.

Edited by dokkanexpert

middle finger to outside users for now, not even VPN works. tried Hola addon for Chrome and Tunnel Bear client.

Hola gives ERROR 403 and Tunnel Bear gives Invalid Request screen (like trying to enter without VPN).

90 dollars to the trash lol

EDIT: deleting cookies and trying with Tunnel Bear allowed me to enter, for now.

Edited by Katt

i think the passes reset. i seem to have earned more points compared to a month ago (plenty more).

but they can't show the passes currently in play right now :( but i'm sure we're all earning if all complete plats.

Edited by kingdrake2

21 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

i think the passes reset. i seem to have earned more points compared to a month ago (plenty more).

but they can't show the passes currently in play right now :( but i'm sure we're all earning if all complete plats.

Bad think is u cant reward yet. Unless they ship it ground 

Trying to login and they're requiring a verification email, which hasn't arrived in quite some time (through a few re-send attempts as well). Anyone else having this issue with the site? I'm guessing it's because they've only recently launched the new site?