Hardest Platinum?

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I merged your topic with one that already existed.

I'm curious to hear what your hardest plats were too.

Pretty sure I already posted my hardest plat here a few years back and it still hasn't changed! xD Probably said ICO, Tekken 6, or CoD Black Ops. Once I finally finish Catherine, It'll probably surpass these other 3.

No problem!  

my hardest plat was definitely call of duty : black ops 4

The zombie maps took countless hours to master and blackout was an absolute sweat fest when it came to unlocking the characters in multiplayer! 

Call of duty : World War II and crash bandicoot would be my others of choice.  I heard Catherine can be very difficult! Good luck 

On 16/08/2020 at 8:22 AM, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

my name is mayo

??? never again 10/10 for difficulty 

On 27/07/2020 at 0:12 AM, originalmidget28 said:

I recently 100% Crash Bandicoot which makes me very proud lmao

definitely my second hardest platinum! rinsed this game as a kid so platinuming it was a must. Im still thinking about finishing number 2 I just need the motivation lol

33 minutes ago, Shua_J said:

I was wondering what was going on. :) ....and dude...Both Tekken 6 and CoD Black Ops make my head hurt just thinking about what that took. Nicely done.

Haha dedication at its finest!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, DBO2299 said:

Probably any of the God of Wars just because of the Challenge of the gods modes

I am a new fan of the hack-and-slash genre and God of War was recommended to me. I just bought every single one except the newest one. Are they really that hard? I'm having serious regrets now lol.

24 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

I am a new fan of the hack-and-slash genre and God of War was recommended to me. I just bought every single one except the newest one. Are they really that hard? I'm having serious regrets now lol.

No, they are not. You may have to try a few times, but you'll eventually get the trophies. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, yuber1234 said:

Not really. Only one of them was hard and it only took 2-3 hours or so. The rest take a couple tries if you know what you are doing. It’s just the hardest thing I’ve done for a plat lol

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

my red dead 2 and GTA 5 plus kingdom come deliverance and hell resident evil revelations 2 i wish i could hang on my wall in my personal home haha , very proud of tho's :D  oh maybe metal gear survive , perhaps my hardest grind platinum

Velocity 2X probably pushed me to the limits of my abilities more than any other game. Dishonorable mention goes to Eldest Souls, due to a particularly horrendous no damage boss challenge, which required well over 200 attempts.

In terms of difficulty rating (by guide), currently that's Prototype at 8/10, though I actually didn't have a lot of trouble with the chokepoint (movement challenges) so it felt more like a 5/10.

In terms of plat percentage, currently that's Batman: Arkham Origins at under 2%, but that's mainly due to the multiplayer trophies as with so many games, and it was more of a grindy plat than a difficult one (though the tendons in my right wrist would disagree)

In terms of personal experience...Rayman Origins for sure. That shit had me heated, sweating, steaming, screaming, you name it.

Edited by Xillynoc

Crash Bandicoot 1 from the N-Sane Trilogy. 7/10 according the the PSNP guides and my highest rating alongside Soulsborne games (which I personally don't consider that tough). 

The time trials, oh my lord so difficult and so many retries lol. 

I only play games I'm interested in, I don't go into games with a hard plat and go "Yep time to get this ultra rare!", and most of these games I play end up being 3-6/10s. Though I've had a few encounters with 9/10s that I've shied away from like Metal Gear Rising and Vanquish which I plan to revisit someday and plat.