old .com ppl. . .

Darkness343

I find it ridiculous how many time .com go down. The site isnt stable sometime I cant access the site. The site I knew when I registered 1,5 years ago isnt the same. Some of the moderator I find them so arrogance and if you message one of the staff 90% of the time you wont get a reply.

Its sad because all of my friends are from .com I had wonderfull time there before, but I dont know what happend.

I do have to agree with you on that one....

Though I tend to get responses from bodigard and Compalicious when I need them....and they both have helped me....overall the staff doesn't seem helpful though....

• Like 1

I find it ridiculous how many time .com go down. The site isnt stable sometime I cant access the site. The site I knew when I registered 1,5 years ago isnt the same. Some of the moderator I find them so arrogance and if you message one of the staff 90% of the time you wont get a reply.

Its sad because all of my friends are from .com I had wonderfull time there before, but I dont know what happend.

I know Ira, pissed me off several times. Anything with some substance or anything minutely offending some egos over there gets the 'thread closed' treatment, posts deleted etc. and not to mention a few overzealous and 'big guy' staff members. Instead of saying thanks for input when something is suggested, a lot of the time you get a response along the lines of 'we do what we want anyway herp, back to your corner derp'.

But to each their own, they can do what they want, I can peruse whatever website I want. The internet is a big place.

Rant over, back on topic, Aipher here, Aipher there, and aipher18 or card18 other places.