glurak400

Anger Management

32 posts in this topic

I did the helicopter trick and it worked on my 2nd try after dying to the 1shot RPG. Just spam R1 and try to gun the rest down, was easier than I thought

Here's my video in case anyone needs help on Anger Management. I did the Pipe Bomb method on a Rank 1 Expedition. 

Finally got this with the Helicopter method at Signal Outpost, after hours upon hours of trying different methods...even the Helicopter one took a good 11 tries. It's seriously just luck based. Anyone sitting here saying it wasn't that bad or they got it in 2 tries...just got lucky enough for their pegs to fall into place early. There's no rhyme or reason to how this works, you just need to get lucky enough for it to be your moment. 

I don't get why devs do this. In what is an otherwise simple, fun, relaxing game they sully it with a trophy like this. I'll always look back on this game with that big blemish on it, being this trophy. It's one of those situations for me where it took so long so to get and there was so much frustration that it no longer felt like an accomplishment to get, I was just relieved it was over with. 

2 hours ago, Viper said:

Finally got this with the Helicopter method at Signal Outpost, after hours upon hours of trying different methods...even the Helicopter one took a good 11 tries. It's seriously just luck based. Anyone sitting here saying it wasn't that bad or they got it in 2 tries...just got lucky enough for their pegs to fall into place early. There's no rhyme or reason to how this works, you just need to get lucky enough for it to be your moment. 

I don't get why devs do this. In what is an otherwise simple, fun, relaxing game they sully it with a trophy like this. I'll always look back on this game with that big blemish on it, being this trophy. It's one of those situations for me where it took so long so to get and there was so much frustration that it no longer felt like an accomplishment to get, I was just relieved it was over with. 

All I have is that trophy and completing the expeditions on level 3 before the plat. Didnt want to play thru those solo again for a 3rd time and that trophy I just dont wanna deal with right now lol

What i did was get spotted at Alcatraz Island BEFORE i picked up the package. 

There are plenty of CQC opportunities. 

After they called for reinforcements i laid low, then marked as many as i can. I then took out 2 quickly, then jumped down from the 2nd floor of cells and flung remotes to my left and right as i saw some shield dudes coming from both sides. 

This is by far the hardest trophy in the game. Shoulda been a Gold.

I personally couldn't do it in the outposts.It popped near the end of the first expedition.Rank 1 enemies,coming from land and sea.Thanks to Timber,all of them were marked so I immediately activated wrath and punched 4 guys..then performed a few takedowns to refill the bar and continued to punch them,when I finally did get the trophy.

This was more frustrating then it's worth. It took me 15+ tries, I can confirm it really is lucked based as I used my firsts on the map powerpyx shows. I did the exact same thing over and over with very little changes and managed to get it.