The Fate of Atlantis: Episode 1 trophies are live on PSN

Zach

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

It's cool they gave us the trophies and all...but they couldn't just think of a damn name to give the last friggin trophy in Additional Feats? :rolleyes: 

The mission related to the "upcoming trophy" is an upcoming mission not yet released. It will get a name as soon as they have a mission or world boss for it.

Just now, Quink666 said:

The mission related to the "upcoming trophy" is an upcoming mission not yet released. It will get a name as soon as they have a mission or world boss for it.

I know. I just find it a bit annoying that they left just one last trophy unknown. It's more than likely going to be a boss since we haven't had one in a one in a while.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I know. I just find it a bit annoying that they left just one last trophy unknown. It's more than likely going to be a boss since we haven't had one in a one in a while.

Yeah hopefully the dont add anymore "upcoming trophies". According to release schedule we should get a Tales of Greece mission or world boss inbetween each episode and each episode should be released every 6 weeks aprox.

12 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

The conqueror trophy looks missable unless if you can replay the mission.

Better be possible because having to replay this huge game? No thanks.

On 3/29/2019 at 11:58 PM, aZombieDictator said:

The conqueror trophy looks missable unless if you can replay the mission.

On 3/30/2019 at 0:22 PM, Zach said:

Better be possible because having to replay this huge game? No thanks.

My bet is that there will be missions to free the humans in the 3 regions before you're allowed to accept the mission leading to the conquest. Or, the conquest itself is an ongoing mission from the start and it's just the trophy for completing the DLC.

EDIT:

While my bet was sorta right it does appear that Conqueror is missable as you can't replay the mission and can skip the quest necessary.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 2

So I had definitely understood bad what they where planning about DLCs and their trophies... I thought they were doing just The Legacy of the first blade with 3 DLCs (which are actually episodes)... 

Instead the game will have three DLCs and each one will have 3 Episodes, for a total of 9 Episodes right?

So many trophies lol anyway I'm 94 hours total playing time with all the currently available trophies already achieved

16 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

So I had definitely understood bad what they where planning about DLCs and their trophies... I thought they were doing just The Legacy of the first blade with 3 DLCs (which are actually episodes)... 

Instead the game will have three DLCs and each one will have 3 Episodes, for a total of 9 Episodes right?

So many trophies lol anyway I'm 94 hours total playing time with all the currently available trophies already achieved

As far as I know there are only 2 story dlc's with 3 episodes each. Legacy of the First Blade and Fate of Atlantis.

No idea what else they have planned outside of the hard mode mythical creature fights and whatever the abomination set will require, if it requires anything. Don't know when those will come around.

• Like 2

On 3/30/2019 at 2:57 PM, Jamescush147 said:

I'm just hoping for another Tour DLC like Origins had. And trophies for that too. 1f60e.png

It's coming. Ubisoft already confirmed it...when it's coming is still a mystery though. 

On 3/30/2019 at 1:02 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

As far as I know there are only 2 story dlc's with 3 episodes each. Legacy of the First Blade and Fate of Atlantis.

No idea what else they have planned outside of the hard mode mythical creature fights and whatever the abomination set will require, if it requires anything. Don't know when those will come around.

This is correct. It's 2 DLC stories with 3 Episodes a piece, so 6 Episodes total.

Jorraptor on Youtube posted a video saying he had an interview with one of the devs and they said they have no DLC planned after the Fate of Atlantis...so that rumor about an expansion in the Fall from a while ago seemed to be false. 

1 minute ago, Viper said:

This is correct. It's 2 DLC stories with 3 Episodes a piece, so 6 Episodes total.

Jorraptor on Youtube posted a video saying he had an interview with one of the devs and they said they have no DLC planned after the Fate of Atlantis...so that rumor about an expansion in the Fall from a while ago seemed to be false. 

I've been following Jorraptor for a few months as well. What concerns me now is when, or if, we're getting some of the things people have found out.

Abomination set

Hard Mode Mythical Creatures

What's up with the assassination blade animations people found?

Will there be anything to the pillars with other weapon molds like the one we upgraded the spear with?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

We get a big update tomorrow. :D 

Looks like the Loadout option will finally be given to us.

As for the trophies related to this thread, April 23 is the release date.

They are sticking strong to the 6ish weeks inbetween episodes. So that means we will get the final episode sometime early summer.

18 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

They are sticking strong to the 6ish weeks inbetween episodes. So that means we will get the final episode sometime early summer.

Unfortunately it seems like Ubisoft bungled the Loadout option. -_- 

From what Jorraptor made it seem like the ability points will still need resetting which is a bigger pain in the ass than switching gear.

• Like 2