Victorious trophy in 15 minutes

DiegoMolinams

49 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

The fucking PR nightmare if they banned people over something as stupid as opening a Krypt chest, Not cheating online ore anything that actually impacts another player, would be astronomical.

Can't see then banning people over this, but I can see them deleting the items those chests unlock from the player if they don't have the matching head in their inventory.  Probably about the extent of any punishment they'd do, if they do anything at all outside of patching it.

Edited by Snake2410

6 hours ago, zer007uk said:

They won't do jack shit. They'll just patch it and be done. It's the devs fault more than anything for not testing the game fully.

Don't worry about it folks, just make use of the exploit while you can

I agree with you. I don't think the developers want a shitstorm because they start punishing people for exploiting something *they* should've tested properly.

Just now, anotherfangirl said:

I agree with you. I don't think the developers want a shitstorm because they start punishing people for exploiting something *they* should've tested properly.

...what kind of testing do you think games have? Testing is around designed functionality. It doesn't at all surprise me that something this random wasn't specifically tested for.

3 minutes ago, Thermopyle2 said:

...what kind of testing do you think games have? Testing is around designed functionality. It doesn't at all surprise me that something this random wasn't specifically tested for.

Yes and that's probably the reason why the developers haven't found this glitch before, but I don't think that matters. They just have to patch it and that's it. 

Banning players over this (players who maybe even spend real money in the game) would be ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, syn1905 said:

Can someone help me with the strategies? My arthritis wont let me do it that fast.

If you go into Gorgo's Lair just past the statues then come back out if it, that will be your spawning point when you enter the Krypt after exiting. It's a much shorter walk and easier on the hands (this is what I did).

Then exit the Krypt, reenter and keep the X hold down. You'll be looking at wall while you have control. Use the thumb on your left hand to pan the camera around in front so you can see behind you and see the statues. Then just head over to them.

Hope this helps. :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tianna_Mortis said:

I'm surprised it isn't already, to be honest. The whole game, while still enjoyable, has an overall rushed feeling to it. It doesn't seem like the same attention and care was put into it like was put into X. It was way easier than it should have been, plus the whole spamming uppercuts to get easy brutalities thing and now this make it seem more like a knock off fighting game than an actual MK game.

This could just be me though. Before X, I hadn't played MK since it was on the SNES, so I've missed quite a few titles between then and now.

When it comes to the actual fighting, this is the best MK ever in my opinion and that's coming from someone who's played every MK plus just about every other fighting game. That's apparently where most of their attention went and that's fine with me. There is also still plenty for casuals to do...maybe too much since we have all this whining about grinding

Edited by Killbomb

26 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

When it comes to the actual fighting, this is the best MK ever in my opinion and that's coming from someone who's played every MK plus just about every other fighting game. That's apparently where most of their attention went and that's fine with me. There is also still plenty for casuals to do...maybe too much since we have all this whining about grinding

That's fair. I do like how they have made combos a bit easier. I'm not getting nearly as bad of hand cramps as I did playing MKX when playing against friends. I don't really get the complaints about the grinding though. MKX was far worse when it came to that, in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Schulzahnarzt1 said:

Hello, 

Can i Do this right at the Start of the Game or Do I have to spend hours to get there?

Im planning to buy it after work and instantly going for this Trophy. 

You can do it right at the start, just enter the Krypt, grab the hammer, brake two walls and you are in the area.

Restart the Krypt and run to the mentioned place with pressed X (sometimes you can open some chest on the way by accident, so rinse and repeat).

• Like 1

I had a feeling they were working on it this morning. I was helping someone on my friends list with it and while they were getting the heads impaled and the chests opened, it wasn't giving them items and didn't give them the trophy for impaling one head.