DiegoMolinams

Victorious trophy in 15 minutes

89 posts in this topic

Holy shit this is the absolute BEST CHEAT I EVER SEEN!!!! I'm doing it right now! Already unlocked five, guna do em all!!!!

do you need online to do this? I probably wont get the game for awhile.

It works, holy moly brate. I had the trophy before but i impale all head like a boss.

Enjoy your Shish KeNoggins while you can, gentlemen... anything that might impede with "recurrent user spending" is liable to become priority one with the patching team.

Just did every head in about 30 minutes and got both trophies. Once you unlock the 3 room in the back of the krypt every chest I out have a intro inside it

Holy Mother of glitches and exploits, it' pure evil, lol :D one thing comes to my mind... How people discover those exploits? :D

This actually works lmao 

My 2nd and 3rd trophies in the game are now the rarest ones. Someone who wouldn't know about this glitch would be so confused to see my list.

This works. This is epic. This will likely be patched in 24 hours, so hop to ot everyone!

Posted (edited)

OP forgot to mention (or they didn't know) that when you impale 10/15/20 heads, you unlock Shang Tsungs Throne Room (more rooms with more heads) at the beginning of the Krypt.

Every single Chest in the Throne Room (excluding the one 2300 chest) unlocks a Character Intro! So this is a Double Whammy exploit!!

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

Got the five Intros and Victory trophies.

Thanks for mentioning this exploit! Saved a lot of time.

55 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

OP forgot to mention (or they didn't know) that when you impale 10/15/20 heads, you unlock Shang Tsungs Throne Room (more rooms with more heads) at the beginning of the Krypt.

It's actually 10/15/25 Heads 

Posted (edited)

And to think I've been doing this completely legitimately.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I got the trophy the legit way, at least, but this just feels disheartening. #smfh

Edited by Aponac1987

20 minutes ago, Aponac1987 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy I got the trophy the legit way, at least, but this just feels disheartening. #smfh

Time always favors the patient. The game is already $10 off on Amazon. Just think of how lucky the folks who buy the Komplete Edition will be in a year, with their 12 to 19 dlc better roster.

Throne Room chests are 25k each so intros will require $125k in coins

52 minutes ago, TrophyDad said:

Throne Room chests are 25k each so intros will require $125k in coins

More like around 625k.

54 minutes ago, Startyde said:

Time always favors the patient. The game is already $10 off on Amazon. Just think of how lucky the folks who buy the Komplete Edition will be in a year, with their 12 to 19 dlc better roster.

True. Although that doesn't apply much to me; I get most of my stuff for free from the publishers anyway.

2 hours ago, Aponac1987 said:

I'm still going to do it legit. I felt pretty damn guilty about using the admin panel in Conan Exiles but I justified it by the fact that the devs must be ok with that method since it was never patched. This is clearly an unintended glitch so I really wouldn't feel right about having this Plat on my profile if I exploited my way to it. 

1 hour ago, Aponac1987 said:

More like around 625k.

Orrrr, less like 125K for the 5 needed for the trophy which was the initial point.

Just now, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Orrrr, less like 125K for the 5 needed for the trophy which was the initial point.

If that was the point he made, I stand corrected. I was thinking of all the chests in the treasure vault.

Still works. Get on this quick before it’s fixed.

This is incredible, I wish I knew about this before I went and did the massive grind