Online still active?

AJ_Radio

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
57 minutes ago, Redninja-222 said:

Yes and no. Your probably going to have create a boosting session for it

Didn't work for me. I had to sit in queue and wait for random to join. I recommend look in at the time others ate earning the trophy. This likely means others are on at this time more often then not. 

11 hours ago, Gumby114 said:

Didn't work for me. I had to sit in queue and wait for random to join. I recommend look in at the time others ate earning the trophy. This likely means others are on at this time more often then not. 

• I did it a few months back and just got lucky finding matches. The only thing i can say is try to match make every now and then and you might find matches. The time of day might make a difference to.

• 5 months later...

There aren't very many people online these days but the online trophies are still doable. Your best bet is to try to find games at the weekend when more people are online. Saturday evening is when I noticed the servers being a little more populated than they had been during the week and I was able to just about find the games I needed for the trophy.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got 2 of the 3 multiplayer game modes last night, Saturday January 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM EST. They were the Demon Mask and Outpost modes. I got Propaganda a few days ago but neither of the other two had any other players after waiting around for about 30 mins in the lobby on several occasions. I tried the day before, Friday night around the same time, but no luck, so Saturday evenings might be a good time to check it out. Both lobbies filled up in around 3-5 minutes during that time.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/2/2022 at 5:32 PM, FFATMA said:

As of April 2022, it only took me an hour on a Saturday afternoon to get all three of the multiplayer modes done.  There were a few long waits in that hour, but not nearly as bad as I was expecting!

I concur with this. I just did all three of the game mode matches in August 2022 (literally just finished the last one today), and it is certainly still possible without boosting! Yes, the online is unsurprisingly dead (crazy to think that this game came out almost eight years ago, holy shit, no wonder ?); I wouldn’t be surprised if there were less than ten people online at any one time, but I managed to play the three necessary matches with relative ease. I found games of Outpost and Demon Mask within about 30 minutes of waiting on separate days, but Propaganda was harder to find. I had to try multiple times across different nights because I wasn’t getting anywhere the first couple attempts, but in the end, I found a match today on 8/23/22. Funnily enough, we actually ended up with far more players than we needed to start the match: after about 15 minutes of waiting in the lobby, we reached six players then the match was starting. Suddenly, three more players joined out of nowhere last minute and then it was a 5v4 ? So yeah, there are just enough players to get games going without having to wait TOO long. For what it’s worth, I go by EST and I did all my games past-midnight, so the majority (if not all) of the players I encountered were from foreign countries. I haven’t tried during the daytime. My advice is to watch some videos or something to pass the time while you’re waiting. Although I’d hurry up and get those games in now, the servers are on their last legs as is so there’s no telling how long before they’re completely dead. Plus I wouldn’t be surprised if Ubisoft was planning to shut down the servers permanently in the foreseeable future, making the Platinum unobtainable altogether. 

i  gotten the multiplayer portion done after an evening just before bed for rennaisance man less than 2 months ago. used 2 consoles to fill the spot so only needed 4 others

37 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Plus I wouldn’t be surprised if Ubisoft was planning to shut down the servers permanently in the foreseeable future

the co-op trophy i forget. maybe i should hit up and finish the rest after the next batch of games. it's not so bad just hate those badgers they're deadly. worse than dealing with the angriest cat.

Edited by Lordguwa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...