The Day We Feared Is Coming: September 3, 2019

8 minutes ago, LittleBlueMacaw said:

So, I guess one shouldn't even bother if he hasn't started either of the two Uncharted games? :P

I read U3 is taking 2 months? But how many hours a day?

Unless you really want it on your list I wouldn’t bother with U3. :P The online trophies for the plat are just to play a co op and competitive game, but the DLC trophies are really grindy. I’ve probably put 100+ hours in and I’m not finished yet. The main problems are the treasures because it all depends on how lucky you are with the drops. Since they announced the closure I’ve probably put in at least 4 hours a day and still have 5 treasures left.

U2 is definitely doable before September with boosting though. The issue with that is just that you can’t split screen and need 6 players for a lot of the trophies. 

1 hour ago, LittleBlueMacaw said:

So, I guess one shouldn't even bother if he hasn't started either of the two Uncharted games? :P

Im about 2 weeks in and I got 29/50. All I need is Game Modes which im working on this week and the remaining crushing medals and treasures which can be grinded specifically in Adventure and in Co op Arena in Seige or HA PvP. Average is about a month with decent dedication. With the glitch for not dying, you should only worry about Crushing medals which just take practice and coordination or find someone to carry you.

I do about 6 hrs a day.

3 TDM - All medals aside from co op, executioner, and retaliation

Shades - Gives treasures, gatekeepers, and 3 gruelling trophies

Co Op Adventure - Specific Treasure drops, not dying, crushing/co op medals

Co Op Arena - Siege treasure grinding, not dying, co op medals

Co Op Hunter Arena - 25 Throwbacks, Treasure grinding

TDM - Do legit or make a session, still active

Game Modes - Boost as they are completely dead (Plunder, Elimination, and Team Objective)

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

Unless you really want it on your list I wouldn’t bother with U3. :P The online trophies for the plat are just to play a co op and competitive game, but the DLC trophies are really grindy. I’ve probably put 100+ hours in and I’m not finished yet. The main problems are the treasures because it all depends on how lucky you are with the drops. Since they announced the closure I’ve probably put in at least 4 hours a day and still have 5 treasures left.

U2 is definitely doable before September with boosting though. The issue with that is just that you can’t split screen and need 6 players for a lot of the trophies. 

2 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Im about 2 weeks in and I got 29/50. All I need is Game Modes which im working on this week and the remaining crushing medals and treasures which can be grinded specifically in Adventure and in Co op Arena in Seige or HA PvP. Average is about a month with decent dedication. With the glitch for not dying, you should only worry about Crushing medals which just take practice and coordination or find someone to carry you.

I do about 6 hrs a day.

3 TDM - All medals aside from co op, executioner, and retaliation

Shades - Gives treasures, gatekeepers, and 3 gruelling trophies

Co Op Adventure - Specific Treasure drops, not dying, crushing/co op medals

Co Op Arena - Siege treasure grinding, not dying, co op medals

Co Op Hunter Arena - 25 Throwbacks, Treasure grinding

TDM - Do legit or make a session, still active

Game Modes - Boost as they are completely dead (Plunder, Elimination, and Team Objective)

Thanks guys for the info! ? 

Looks like a I'll be skipping the PS3 versions then and go for the PS4 ones instead. 

Edited by LittleBlueMacaw

I've been panicking so much over this.  I finished UC2 and TLoU before the announcement.  Started from scratch on UC3. 

It is day 18 since the announcement and I managed to get 32/50 of the MP trophies- all of the 50 wins for 5 game modes, treasures from those modes, and special kill trophies that could be obtained from those modes.  Working on shade survival and co-op challenges now. 

Worried about the treasures but trying to mostly save that for last so I can grind them out and not worry about anything else.

I don't have any unobtainable trophies on my list yet and I'm dying to keep it that way.

Pray to RNGsus for me.

(Edit to update: I got 100% with a month to spare, whew!!!  Another unobtainable avoided.)

Edited by HappyChika
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Kavatus said:

How many players are needed for matches to start. Everytime player count is mentioned everyone talks 10 players to lock lobby. 

Havent been able to find that info by google. 

6 players minimum to start.

10 players max (so no randoms join.)

You can use split-screen to reduce players needed to boost ;)

12 minutes ago, TheBlackDevil990 said:

6 players minimum to start.

10 players max (so no randoms join.)

You can use split-screen to reduce players needed to boost ;)

Also, use more than 1 PS3 and split screen to really reduce it (3 PS3s and split screen for me helped on Plunder and Elimination).

Pity. I can't even go for the story trophies for Uncharted 3 due to infinite loading screen, so screw even trying for the online trophies. :/ Guess, I could knock out the two base online trophies, but it sucks knowing I'll never get the plat regardless. :( Might consider Uncharted 2, but would have to buy that. The Last of Us seems most likely to be done. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman

On 17/06/2019 at 7:21 PM, LittleBlueMacaw said:

This game can do in one-two weeks if you play a lot, more 10 hours per day. For the moment I need 2 treasures (Bouddha Chenrezig and Yuan Jade Fish) and I farm since more 10 hours in hunter and always nothing. The end seem really long... But if you play enought everyday you can do it before the close yes. 

20 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Pity. I can't even go for the story trophies for Uncharted 3 due to infinite loading screen, so screw even trying for the online trophies. :/ Guess, I could knock out the two base online trophies, but it sucks knowing I'll never get the plat regardless. :( Might consider Uncharted 2, but would have to buy that. The Last of Us seems most likely to be done. 

Why don't you reinstall the game, buy the ps3 version physically or play via PS Now. Delete safe files and so on. There are planty oppertunities to get this game done. I had so many glitches and bugs in games and a simply reinstallation solved many of them.

e.g. had problems with The last of us not having a floor which leads into falling all the time in tommys damm mission ( safe file wasn't buggy luckily so I could continue my progress after reinstllation); Shadow warrior glitched my ammonition which made the game impossible to beat and so on. So go for it ma boi

• Like 1

Me and my girlfriend have 49/52 online trophies and it's been 25 days since our first trophy.

Our remaining trophies are Hoarder, Collector and Key Master (100 Gate Keeper Medals - Boss Kills)

I have 88/99 treasures, she has 87/99 (I need 7 from Adventure, 4 from Arena/Hunter. She needs 6 from Adventure, 6 from Arena/Hunter).

The 100% is very much doable in the time remaining. A word of suggestion though in terms of treasures, ignore all the random theories about the fastest way to get treasures. Hunter Arena method is the way to go.

We've used the discord server: https://discord.gg/UaxeJdT

Edited by Last-_-Judgment

40 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Why don't you reinstall the game, buy the ps3 version physically or play via PS Now. Delete safe files and so on. There are planty oppertunities to get this game done. I had so many glitches and bugs in games and a simply reinstallation solved many of them.

e.g. had problems with The last of us not having a floor which leads into falling all the time in tommys damm mission ( safe file wasn't buggy luckily so I could continue my progress after reinstllation); Shadow warrior glitched my ammonition which made the game impossible to beat and so on. So go for it ma boi

I've tried reinstalling. I've used 3 different discs, two different PS3s. But one person brought up an idea I haven't tried: start a new game, then load my gamesave. I'll have to look into it later this week. 

2 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I've tried reinstalling. I've used 3 different discs, two different PS3s. But one person brought up an idea I haven't tried: start a new game, then load my gamesave. I'll have to look into it later this week. 

Sounds really bizarre, never seen that for any game. Were all copies that same region as your ps3s maybe? Have you tried ps now version or digital version? Hopefully we hear good news from you soon ?

Edited by Last-_-Judgment

11 hours ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

Sounds really bizarre, never seen that for any game. Were all copies that same region as your ps3s maybe? Have you tried ps now version or digital version? Hopefully we hear good news from you soon 1f64f.png

No, I don't have PSNow. If the digital version's relatively cheap, I'd consider doing that, though the Uncharted series are pretty big in size. 

@Waraneasy The End is indeed very long. I got all treasures except one within a week of Hunter Arena farming. But oh boy this last one .... I'm grinding for it since 30+ hours but that bloody Incan Silver Cup won't show up -.-

People definitely shouldn't underestimate the amount of time which is required for the arena treasures alone. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96

After spending over a month working on Co Op Hunter Arena for treasures then doing Co Op Adventures (which can take awhile) and some really hard co op crushing trophies, I am 3 trophies away from 100%. This game is no joke. If you are reading this and you had some previous progress on this, get on this NOW. If you are crazy and think you can work on The Last Of Us, Uncharted 2, and Uncharted 3 from 0%, it's already too late. Not to be mean, but you will never get there if you wait.

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

After spending over a month working on Co Op Hunter Arena for treasures then doing Co Op Adventures (which can take awhile) and some really hard co op crushing trophies, I am 3 trophies away from 100%. This game is no joke. If you are reading this and you had some previous progress on this, get on this NOW. If you are crazy and think you can work on The Last Of Us, Uncharted 2, and Uncharted 3 from 0%, it's already too late. Not to be mean, but you will never get there if you wait.

I can't do anything but quote what you said. It took me about two weeks boosting all nights and full weekends to complete Uncharted 2 multiplayer and a whopping 6-7 MONTHS (with 2-3 weeks of summer break) to find all the Artifacts and Treasures sets by farming Co-op Arena/Hunter Arena (sometimes with friends and most of the time using 2 PS3s with 2 controllers each), not to mention the difficulty of some other trophies tied to Co-op Crushing missions and the dreaded Curator medal (luckily I found some very skilled people who helped me with those trophies otherwise I wouldn't have completed them). The rest of the trophies is easily boostable but really long and boring (hated the Shade Survival or how it's called).

EDIT: just to give you an idea of how much time I spent, I usually played 2.5-3 hours during weekdays and 5-6 during weekends. While farming the U3 treasures I decided to give it 1.5-2 hours of my time, then play something else, so it could be surely doable in less time than 6 months, it's all down to how much time do you want to invest per day and how lucky you get.

Edited by Adras_Nightmare

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

@Waraneasy The End is indeed very long. I got all treasures except one within a week of Hunter Arena farming. But oh boy this last one .... I'm grinding for it since 30+ hours but that bloody Incan Silver Cup won't show up -.-

People definitely shouldn't underestimate the amount of time which is required for the arena treasures alone. 

I've finaly finished it pretty faster. I was lucky for the two last, thank God. But I talking with friends and they has a lot problems for the last or two last also. 

• Like 1

I see people don't mention the difficulty of the coop mode. You have to play with GOOD players... the crushing mode is really hard, if I remember correctly (didn't play this game since 2013).

I didn't even 100%'d the game yet... thinking of revisiting it after fixing my PS3 and getting a copy of the GOTY edition. I really enjoyed U3 MP mode since the beta.

I remember all the hell I went through getting Uncharted 3 trophies to 100%, years ago. Get 50 of this medal, 100 of that medal, do this difficult coordinated trick on Crushing that requires players to be better than the ones I randomly find in game. And then the luck based treasures! Never getting the one I need! Took me forever to finish this shit!!

So now that it's getting shut down, I'm actually happy about it! ? Goodbye and Good Riddance, Uncharted Grind fest! You will not be missed one bit by me! ?

Edited by me_is_caveman

• 2 weeks later...

I finished uncharted 3 as of yesterday and now from having to endure this was really exhausting and tiring (cant get the yellow chest image in my sleep). For those who are even thinking of starting this now from scratch dont bother reasons why

1. the active people since june has been slowly declining over time making competitive mode difficult to find players

2. Triumvirate and Overseers would require good skills communication and pro players to help out otherwise your gonna be wasting time especially at this moment its gone critical

3.Treasure is luck based and unless  your have done  both competitive and coop and happen to be extremely lucky its gonna take a toll on you especially since there random and may keep getting the same treasure everyday.

all those explain and now should you expect to still attempt this dont expect that many people to help now

6 hours ago, maurjen said:

I finished uncharted 3 as of yesterday and now from having to endure this was really exhausting and tiring (cant get the yellow chest image in my sleep). For those who are even thinking of starting this now from scratch dont bother reasons why

1. the active people since june has been slowly declining over time making competitive mode difficult to find players

2. Triumvirate and Overseers would require good skills communication and pro players to help out otherwise your gonna be wasting time especially at this moment its gone critical

3.Treasure is luck based and unless  your have done  both competitive and coop and happen to be extremely lucky its gonna take a toll on you especially since there random and may keep getting the same treasure everyday.

all those explain and now should you expect to still attempt this dont expect that many people to help now

All of this. Having gotten the 100% I haven't jumped back in; I'm not imaging too many people are as well that got it.