Whats Your Average Game Completion?

dsluckay

Yayuh, Journey is my first 100% title. With it had a Plat Trophy! Working on God of War 3 as well. Then either Okami or the rest of the God of War games.

11.02% now, hahahahahaemhkaheahtrs.

But really, I want to get over 50%. Too bad stuff like Free Realms and DCUO are on my list. And fighting games... Why did I buy them? WHY?

Same problem for me, DCUO and fighting games plus I have way too many games I haven't played yet

My average game completion is a bit skewed here. I have to play a lot of games and MOST I don't finish or get a single trophy in if it's terrible! This means that it's giving me a 0 for that. If any kid remembers what their teachers told them..."Anything is better than a zero". They weren't kidding, really kicks your average in the balls. And in case people  are wondering how I can be a reviewer if I am not finishing a game. Well I am reviewing for the damn radio. It's not like I am reporting for IGN or anything. So if we only count games I actually played enough to the point that I enjoyed it well...I am still crap. If anything this site has made me feel like a fake gamer. Seeing all these platinum's makes my head spin. My level was paid for by a ton of bronze. I am like a Penny millionaire....

Completion Rate:30.4% 

I can expect to see it get lower too as the number of games I play and don't get trophies in continues. 

why not create another profile that U use for Ur own personal enjoyment.? as oppose to one U use to reviews.?

Edited by BDKSimba

why not create another profile that U use for Ur own personal enjoyment.? as oppose to one U use to reviews.?

Truth: By time I thought of that but I was in way too deep...LOL. Plus Completion Percentages is new to me as I had only recently discovered it here. Just came here a little under a month ago. But I am sticking around. Hadn't been active on a message board since 09... 

• 1 month later...

My game completion rate is falling like a stone!

It used to be up around 70% but it currently is about 49%

The reasons behind this is that I simply dont have the time to put into my games that I used to. Where I used to be able to play 3 or 4 hours a night these days the console might be on for that period of time but I might not be anywhere near it.

the second reason is PS Plus. It gives me lots of games that I would not normally buy and I try them, some I like and some I don't.

Since I play games for fun and to unwind, I am not playing something I don't like just to bring my percentage up again.

I would rather a 5% completion and experience lots of games :D

• Like 1