Member Interviews: ladynadiad

Dragon-Archon

@Dragon-Archon, I got you covered, homie! xD Thanks for continuing doing this by the way, I appreciate you taking the time to put these together. I always enjoy reading about other members, and I find the answers to wacky questions quite entertaining!

Great interview @ladynadiad! I feel you on the customer service part. I work with clients, and we are told to never tell the client "no." I think it's silly so I just tell them that I'll ask my manager about it, and let him say "no." Kind of funny that was a life lesson of yours!

I feel you on the super powers too. I despise driving and teleportation would be amazing. Though, I think I'd take Max's rewind powers minus the headaches and nosebleeds! :P

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Grammar
  • Like 2

I had a fun time reading it @ladynadiad, especially when finding out your favourite animal is a dragon, you're a cat person, and fav game genre is RPG. We're going to get along just fine :D .

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@Dragon-Archon, I got you cover, homie! xD Thanks for continuing doing this by the way, I appreciate you taking the time to put these together. I always enjoy reading about other members, and I find the answers to wacky questions quite entertaining!

Thanks buddy :highfive: . No problem :D , I enjoy reading the interviews too. It would be a shame if those stopped.

39 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Would've loved to ask a question but I've no idea what I would've asked tbh because sadly I don't know the person ( though you ask questions to know a person so.. :hmm:)

Would it help if the interviewee wrote a bit of information about themselves in the Submit Your Questions thread? Something like what kind of job they do, pets, or hobbies besides gaming? 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Would it help if the interviewee wrote a bit of information about themselves in the Submit Your Questions thread? Something like what kind of job they do, pets, or hobbies besides gaming? 

Have the first question be, Can you tell us about yourself in real life?" or something like that. Open it up so they can give a little info on themselves and can be as deep (or shallow) as they want.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Have the first question be, Can you tell us about yourself in real life?" or something like that. Open it up so they can give a little info on themselves and can be as deep (or shallow) as they want.

That's a good idea :yay: . I'll try that with the next interview. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yea maybe! Like a brief "about me"

59 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Exactly!

Edited by PooPooBlast