Fall/Winter 2019-2020 Backlog Challenge

On 12/15/2019 at 7:23 AM, Geridian said:
  • Also I added Vikings: Wolves of Midgard (PS4) with 34% (20/39) [Status when I edited my post] because my girlfriend and I are playing it since some time.

Is this one any good pal? I have thought about it a few times but not got it yet.

Can anyone help me out with something. My other half has bought me God of War for Xmas but as I suggested she used eBay as I refuse to buy new. She has bought it as a digital code but by accident it is American and I am UK. Can someone remind me how I use it?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

Can anyone help me out with something. My other half has bought me God of War for Xmas but as I suggested she used eBay as I refuse to buy new. She has bought it as a digital code but by accident it is American and I am UK. Can someone remind me how I use it?

In case you haven't got your answer yet...

You need to create a NA account and make it a primary acc. on your PS4 in the settings. Then just redeem the code in the store on that acc and all other accounts can use the game on that PS4. If you plan on using a US account for future purchases I suggest picking a state where they don't apply sales tax on digital goods (I have no idea which ones don't).

Edited by DizzyDavidson
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

You need to create a NA account and make it a primary acc. on your PS4. Then just redeem the code in the store and all other accounts can use the game on that PS4. If you plan on using a US account for future purchases I suggest picking a state where they don't apply sales tax on digital goods (I have no idea which ones don't).

Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon don't charge sales tax at all so those should be safe to pick.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

You need to create a NA account and make it a primary acc. on your PS4 in the settings. Then just redeem the code in the store on that acc and all other accounts can use the game on that PS4. If you plan on using a US account for future purchases I suggest picking a state where they don't apply sales tax on digital goods (I have no idea which ones don't).

Cheers pal. That wont affect anything else on my console in any way?

24 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon don't charge sales tax at all so those should be safe to pick.

I will go Alaska as I have always wanted to go there LOL

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

Cheers pal. That wont affect anything else on my console in any way?

Nope

The only thing I can think of is when you boot up your system you'll have to pick which acc to use unless you set your main to auto sign in I think, then you don't have to think about your other acc at all.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Copanele said:

After many butts, splits, kicks and epileptic seizures I finished Bayonetta. Good game plagued by horrendous camera, QTE's and the worst port ever since Prince of Persia collection on PS3. Not gonna buy it for PS4, for sure.

Congrats on the Bayonetta platinum - I'm pretty blown away at how nicely designed those trophy icons are.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SpaghettiGrabsy said:

I didn't think one image could make me feel violated, but here we are...

I really considered having that picture as my profile pic but then I'd get way too many "fans" xDxD 

4 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Congrats on the Bayonetta platinum - I'm pretty blown away at how nicely designed those trophy icons are.

Thanks! Yes it really shows that they worked their best at those designs, compared to the bored stuff they are adding nowadays as trophy icons

• Like 2