favorite music genere ?

DEMONS--HOWLS

I had a Norwegian goth metal phase at one point, and during the 90's it was all about Euro Trance/techno/Scooter-kinda "music".

I still listen to them for nostalgic reasons, but now it's more 80's....and even more 80's  :lol:

And of course in the lines of Metallica, Iron Maiden, Kamelot, In Flames, Disturbed, Volbeat, Megadeth etc...

A special place in my heart is held for even more old school, like CCR, Genesis, Springsteen, Eagles and Alice Cooper.

So no specific genre, as long as it doesn't involve Coldplay... :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Classic country (Hank Williams)

Bluegrass (the carter family)

Blues (jimmie rodgers)

bakersfield movement (60-70s country) (merle haggard)

outlaw country (waylon, Cash)

hillbilly punk (hank3)

basicly all kinds of country EXCEPT for the shit they dare to call country nowadays.. bunch of imbred idiots with a hat on and a fucking truck.

I like symphonic metal and gothic metal best, though I also like a lot of folk metal, black metal, death metal and avant-garde metal... my favourite bands include (but are not limited to): Therion, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Visions of Atlantis, Sirenia, Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Alestorm, Turisas, Dimmu Borgir, Gloomy Grim, Soulgrind, Kataklysm, Aberrant Vascular ...

Edited by SQUIDWARD32

To keep it general: 

HipHop 

Electronic

To be more precise:

Electronic:

- Drum n Bass (definitely my favourite one)

- Minimal techno

- Jungle

- Acid

- Deep House

- Nu Disco

HipHop:

- Oldschool (Nas, Gang Starr, A Tribe called Quest, Jurassic 5, Erik B. & Rakim....you name it)

- Austrian/German Rap

- JazzHop (mostly Japanese producers)

- BattleRap

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is rather hard to answer, as I have no particular favorite. But a good majority of my music is Metal and it's many subgenres. Though I also listen to pop, some rap, electronic, foregin music, jazz, etc.. Pretty much everything you can name. Even gospel or symphonic.

K-Pop, I loooove K-Pop, I listen to BIGBANG, 2NE1, Super Junior (need to go back to some of their songs) f(x), Girls Generation, I've picked up on other bands songs but haven't listened to a ton of them.

J-Pop, J-Rock, Electronic, Rock n Roll to an extent but idk, I used to really like a lot of metal songs but now I fell out of tune with them..

• 2 weeks later...