Talk about your rarest Trophy

JadedDragos

• 2 months later...
On 27 March 2018 at 3:06 AM, CriveL20 said:

:platinum: Super Meat Boy! (0.14%)
Unlock all other trophies

1L200a6a.png

Fantastic job supermeat is the hardest platinum on the ps4 if not surgeon sim I am bread or olli olli 2. Either way fantastic work brother.

Surgeon Simulator
0.57%
ULTRA RARE
platinum

Very proud of this platinum thought I'd just rinse as many ultra rares as possible but ended up getting very used to the controls and grabbed the platinum, the gameplay is like your drunk so all them trips to the pub over the years truly paid off lol.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Fantastic job supermeat is the hardest platinum on the ps4 if not surgeon sim I am bread or olli olli 2. Either way fantastic work brother.

Surgeon Simulator
0.57%
ULTRA RARE
platinum

Very proud of this platinum thought I'd just rinse as many ultra rares as possible but ended up getting very used to the controls and grabbed the platinum, the gameplay is like your drunk so all them trips to the pub over the years truly paid off lol.

Thanks! SMB is a very hard plat I agree, but probably the hardest platinum on PS4/Vita is Crypt of the NecroDancer; I have never played it but the people say is insane to do.
By the way, OlliOlli2 is not so difficult IMO, I'd say it's just a 6/10.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CriveL20 said:

Thanks! SMB is a very hard plat I agree, but probably the hardest platinum on PS4/Vita is Crypt of the NecroDancer; I have never played it but the people say is insane to do.
By the way, OlliOlli2 is not so difficult IMO, I'd say it's just a 6/10.  

Really olli olli 2 a 6/10 no way I'd say a 9/10 you need very very fast reflexes, if the evil within gets a 8/10 yet id give it a 6 myself there's no way olli olli 2 is a 6 aswell. But that's your opinion and I respect that although a bit harsh. What would you say is the top 3 hardest triple A games?

Recently got myself the Super Meat Boy platinum which is 0.15% in rarity, doubt I'll ever get one rarer so it'll probably always stay as my most rare. Also think I had my fill of nodeath trophies for one lifetime, never want to see one of those suckers ever again.

2 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Really olli olli 2 a 6/10 no way I'd say a 9/10 you need very very fast reflexes, if the evil within gets a 8/10 yet id give it a 6 myself there's no way olli olli 2 is a 6 aswell. But that's your opinion and I respect that although a bit harsh. What would you say is the top 3 hardest triple A games?

Yep, to me it was relatively simple, nothing compared to SMB. The most difficult AAAs I have no idea, as you can see from my profile I play almost only indie. xD I did some difficult AAA like Metal Gear Rising, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Yaiba or DMC4, but I think there are many more difficult ones, probably.

Maybe Lost Planet 2 is one of the hardest AAA platinums?

• 4 weeks later...