Talk about your rarest Trophy

JadedDragos

image.png.baa60497ac7f267d45d2b4c709b8bce8.pngsurgeon sim 0.28, A++on every procedures 0.29 and perform a eye surgery in the ambulance in under 2 minutes 0.32, sorry guys these are rat hoy the right stats but I just don't know how to add the ultra Rare pic.

1S5aa628.png
0.57%
ULTRA RARE
platinum

There we go finically now how to do a pic with the trophy pic?

On 24/02/2018 at 7:18 PM, olliebear66t said:

PSVR Worlds Platinum: 0.66%

Adjusts my virtual headband in respect because the Danger Ball 8,000 points & leaving 10 seconds on the clock for Luge were/are two of the most difficult and underrated trophies around.

My own is 0.25% and remans.....

Turophile

14Lf18f41.png

A++ all Cheese Hunt levels

.....from 'I Am Bread' & is presently the same rarity as the platinum itself which speaks volumes! I strongly believe those A++ times have left me with Sitophobia (is derived from Greek 'sitos' which means bread & 'phobos' which means fear) ever since ?!!!

Edited by TheFoundling
  • Like 1

Injustice: Gods Among Us (USA PS4 Version): 0.09%

1Lbe7cfc.png

By far the easiest platinum/trophy that is below 0.10% rarity. I doubt I'll be able to replace this as my rarest trophy, however there's nothing to be ashamed of with it, I just have to say that if you're looking for a fairly medium platinum that is always going to be below 0.20%, you should try this game out, it's actually a good game that is incredibly accessible to people who haven't even played fighting games before.