t

40-platinum.png

Evolve Platinum Trophy 
Obtain all other Trophies

3rd Aug 2018
3:11:45 PM

1,177 ACHIEVERS

1.24% ULTRA RARE

Took quite some time to get this platinum. It wasn't hard, just draining. Like most players that I am aware of, I felt the loading time in-between matches was abysmal. The game is great but when your waiting time exceeds the match time, only so much head banging you can take before you move on to other games. Like many who I imagine will be finshing this game, the server shut down in SEP was the medicine I needed for this headache of game to get my last 10 trophies. So a new plat and some freed up room on my PS4 is a good win. Also, put me back under 600 unearned trophies. So much could have been done with the game if the community had stayed active. Good luck to all and hopefully, for my sake, this plat stays under 1.25% Ultra Rare.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
With this Topic, I'd like to hear you guys talk about your rarest Trophy: how you earned it, why it is so rare, etc.
My rarest Trophy is Race Ace, a Bronze Trophy from Warframe, which is at 0.80%: so far, it is my only Trophy whose rarity is below 1% (I have some Trophies which used to be below 1%, but their rarity percentage increased since then).
As you can see on the Trophy Guide of Warframe, Race Ace requires the player to complete all the 22 races available in Orb Vallis, which is one of the areas of Warframe. The races themselves are really easy, but the problem is that out of the 22 races only 5 are available during a day, so to earn the Trophy it will take at least 5 days.
Despite this, I think the Trophy is much rarer than it should be, because it only requires little dedication, and not that much time: as said the races are easy, I cleared all 22 in around a week and it took me like 15 minutes every day, definitely not that much for a 0.80% rare Trophy. I believe that the Trophy is so rare because, out of the 440.000 people who own Warframe, only 6000 have the DLC with the Trophy (400 achievers out of 6000 DLC owner is not 0.80% rarity, but 6.66%, a lot higher).
If we don't want to count this Trophy since it is from a DLC, then my rarer Trophy is the Platinum Trophy of Brawlhalla, Brawlhalla-Fame, at 1.17%. I am particularly proud of this Platinum because I was the first Italian who earned it, and also, the 22nd overall, so far the first time I got into the first 50 Platinum achievers. The Platinum is not hard, but extremely grinding and time consuming: I remember that, to earn it, I had to brainlessy play the game at least 3 hours every day, but it was so damn funny. I still play this game today, every now and then, 2 years after getting the Platinum. Since then, the rarity percentage has increased a lot: I remember it being 0.15%, when I got the Trophy, and after 2 years it got up of 1%. That's a shame, because I believe this Trophy deserves to be my rarest one much more than Race Ace. Probably, it's because I love Brawlhalla.
Well, that's it, the story of my rarest Trophy :D How about you, guys?

Top Rung

Complete Classic Battle with all characters

1.66% Ultra Rare    

From Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition.

I've no idea why this is rare. And Injustice was a popular game so, still no idea why it has so many ultra-rares. It's over have of mine.

The other half is Mortal Kombat X. ?

• 2 weeks later...

33Se894a6.png

Pig in a Blanket
Cleared all hot dog stand missions in Spagonia

40-bronze.png

3.88%
ULTRA RARE

L79c851.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

This trophy was so hard and frustrating to get. I actually don't remember much but I struggled a lot. 

Basically the hotdog stands give you a few missions you need to complete without dying once. 

Sonic Unleashed has got to be one of- if not the hardest  and time consuming games I've played. 

The camera is terrible and the controls are very slippery so one little mistake and you're dead.

I recently came back to this game trying to get more trophies but I don't think I'll ever platinum this game.  

Edited by Kurofur

Lc63e82.png

5L86fcca.png

Waves Perfect
Complete Waves 1-30 with all lives intact

ACHIEVERS                                                                                   40-gold.png                              
0.82%
ULTRA RARE

Ok... What I'm supposed to say? I remember the night before I had slept 6 hours (I usually sleep 8-9 hours every night) and if I sleep not enough as my ordinary sleeping schedule, I'm hyped and pumped for adrenaline and I have more focus and mental energy. That's the reason why I achieved it lol after 25 more or less attempts

Oh you're italian lol me too 

• Like 1

Mines a trophy from Trials Fusion sitting at 0.15% on PSNP. "Is There Anything You Cant Do?" requires to complete all 3 track challenges on all tracks which doesnt sound too bad but can be time consuming and some require a decent amount of time poured into the game to reach the skill required. easily my most difficult trophy and will always be my hardest unless I go for like mein leben or super meat boy etc. definitely enjoyed it tho, Trials Fusion and Evolution are some of my favorite games, its just a great time killer and addictive to play.

Edited by ProudMamaw1968

• 2 weeks later...

My rarest is not very rare, it's the platinum trophy for FFX-2. FFX-2 is my favourite FF and I had like 11 playthroughs on the PS2 version and knew the game inside out, so this plat was a piece of cake for me and I was able to get 100% and the platinum all in one playthrough. It took me 80 hours altogether with the extra Yadonoki tower dungeon, and I got lots of iron dukes and caught all the monsters in the creature area, even got almighty shinra and the human characters like Tidus. Destroyed Shinra in Sphere Break as well in chapter 5, as I dug up all these rare coins in Bikinal desert. The most annoying trophies were completing the bestiary and the yadonoki tower trophies as it had a lot of rng.

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2013 at 3:51 PM, darkamdusias said:

17L5b06d0.png

Everybody Wants to Play: Played Online with all characters at least once (including Wallace Wells) / Scott Pilgrim vs. The World / 0.42% / Ultra-Rare

(It's a really easy trophy to get though, so I expect its rarity to plummet pretty soon. )

Do you have the wallace wells DLC?

• 4 months later...

I up this Topic because I have just earned a Trophy that is now my rarest.

It is Carbeque, from APB Reloaded, which has a 0.29% of rarity, and that requires you to kill 100 players while they are inside a car. This Trophy is so rare because it takes like 10-15 seconds of uninterrupted shooting to the car, to make it explode (And kill the people inside), so you are either extremely lucky with that or your opponents are stupid and can't get out of the car after 2 seconds of shooting, lol. And in fact, after about 30 hours of in-game time, I had only 2 kills made like that, and the Trophy required 100...

I was able to obtain this Trophy thanks to an amazing boosting partner I shared kills with: kinda boring, and also annoying since every now and then some legit player would come out and kill us, but it was the fastest method and it was worthy.

I am really happy, because after randomly earning one Trophy in this game back in 2017, I decided not to play again this game because I didn't like it, and trust me, it was horrible to have the lone 1% there ruining my profile and my percentage. Because of that about two weeks ago I started playing it again, and I have to say that I was dead wrong, that game is not a masterpiece of course, but it's kinda good and funny (Even through the Trophy requirements are insane).

I plan on continue playing this game, there are three Trophies that are even rarer than the one I obtained today, who knows... :D

Edited by KenjiCBZ

• 1 month later...

I am not - it seemed anticlimactic that Quality Time in Badland would be so simple as holding the X button for 15 minutes, whereas #2, Hyperspeed, was much more of an accomplishment.

I’m going with PSNP rarity here because I think it’s a more telling stat (although I’m aware of the debates). 

***UPDATE*** I just did "DOUBLE TROUBLE" in Badland, becoming my new rarest. Took me 1000 tries and I thought I'd never do it. Then I did...yeah...I'm proud.

Edited by PalaceOfLove706
  • Like 3