Advise the next plat to the person above you

The game you're working on now is a good one and worthy of your time.

However I will pick Dark Souls Remastered.

It looks like you played it for a bit, then just stopped around last summer. Not sure if you just lost interest or got frustrated with the game. It's definitely one of the more satisfying games and platinums you can get. The environment and atmosphere are unparalleled.

Most of games you have left to do are quite the pain in the ass. Seeing as you’ve got all of the MP related stuff for AC3 I’d go for that next after you’ve completed Far Cry 3 (great game by the way). 

I remember when I was going for ‘Head in the Cloud’ my last pivot ended up inside Fort George and it seemed like it was impossible to get inside.. there is a way though thankfully so don’t worry if it happens to you. I can’t quite remember too well if the ‘Encyclopedia of a common man’ was buggy or not, but I do think I had some problems getting stuff to register. Winning a game of Fanorona fook quite a while as well... 

Remembering all of this... perhaps stick to Far Cry 3 lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

Most of games you have left to do are quite the pain in the ass. Seeing as you’ve got all of the MP related stuff for AC3 I’d go for that next after you’ve completed Far Cry 3 (great game by the way). 

I remember when I was going for ‘Head in the Cloud’ my last pivot ended up inside Fort George and it seemed like it was impossible to get inside.. there is a way though thankfully so don’t worry if it happens to you. I can’t quite remember too well if the ‘Encyclopedia of a common man’ was buggy or not, but I do think I had some problems getting stuff to register. Winning a game of Fanorona fook quite a while as well... 

Remembering all of this... perhaps stick to Far Cry 3 lol

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

1 hour ago, KaiMaestro said:

I’d go for Modern Warfare Remastered if you like cod games. It has an amazing campaign (imo) and a pretty east platinum.

GTA V for sure. You don't have many trophies left and it's a great one to add to your collection!

I don't have a PS3 anymore so keep that in mind :P

@kazekaine1

You have so many to choose from, should make a god of War week and finish all of those that you started, then move to ac origins and knock that one out, besides the collectibles, the game was a lot of fun to finish, you also have both infamous second son and the first Light, and metro last Light, those are pretty easy and can be finished on a weekend 

54 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

@kazekaine1

You have so many to choose from, should make a god of War week and finish all of those that you started, then move to ac origins and knock that one out, besides the collectibles, the game was a lot of fun to finish, you also have both infamous second son and the first Light, and metro last Light, those are pretty easy and can be finished on a weekend 

I agree. I did the portable GOW games and ascension after finishing the main line games and it was a blast. 

@Phantochi you should do Sleeping Dogs or the AC games, I had a lot of fun with those.