Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 2/2/2017 at 1:22 AM, shakie19 said:

Quite a backlog you have there. I would probably recommend ratchet and clank 3. I had a blast revisiting this game from my ps2 days, pretty easy also. 

You will also also wish you never started Medal of Honor. Talking from personal experience it is my most ball-ache-y play in my collection, purely because of fire controller. Not the best of games either 

I am not going to bother with Medal of Honour or Warfighter. Ratchet & Clank 3 is a patience thing which is why i have not returned i am aiming for 50% completion by end of February and 60% by the end of the year i don't care for much else.

@Terra

(since the last comment was a reply and you got skipped)

Do either of the Grand Theft Auto V's.  You've barely got anything to do.  The gold medal requirements for "Solid Gold" don't need to be earned simultaneously in one playthru of the various missions, meaning you can focus on one requirement each time if you need to, and then redo the mission multiple times to eventually pass each requirement (aka there is no 'complete all objectives at the same time' type of medal). And if you want, we can go online together and I'll even call the mugger on you.

• Like 1