?

27 minutes ago, ILUV2POOPYAY said:

Being able to delete your own posts and topics completely.

Report what you want deleted with a note about wanting it deleted. Moderators can take care of that for you. Hopefully it's not every single thing you post, or else why bother posting anything at all.

• Like 3

I have 2 things I would love too see.

1. I would love to see a sister site with xbox achievements just like this one.  the ones for xbox is horribly done compared to the craftsmanship of this site
  2. I would like to see an App on smart devices that link with the forums and profiles.  

Other than that this site is perfect?

Edited by RetroGamerOmega
Wanted to add more things
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, ILUV2POOPYAY said:

That is my point exactly, you shouldn't have to ask a Moderator to have your OWN topic deleted for you.

I do not like getting Reputation, there should be an option like the one where people cannot follow you on here. 

The forum software is from a third party so Sly has little say on some of the features that can be added. It's very likely that these 2 things aren't even an option.

32 minutes ago, KaiserVendrix said:

The feature i would love to be added to the site is the feedback and suggestions of the community being listened to and have the site being updated regularly, rather then every 6 years or something.

I feel like this is the major complaint for most people. We get zero updates on what's going on and have zero clue on what's currently being worked on or being fixed. I get that he has a life outside of this website and by no means is he obligated to dedicate all his time here, but just a monthly update would not be hard. Heck, even if he's taking a break, that would be good to know too. It'd at least put people's expectations in check.

• Like 1

a ) ONE forum topic for all n stacks of the game,

b ) OLD "compare" option - in current state it is simply useless,

c ) ORDER games by CR (as mentioned earlier),

d ) possibility to hide milestones,

e ) blacklisting user's posts on forum (unless I missed it....),

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

The ability to remove hidden games/trophies from psnprofiles game stats to exclude cheaters from game stats. This will have to automatically so that cheaters id's with hidden trophy sets or profiles set to private won't be displayed on 100% clubs/leaderboards and their trophies won't be counted.

The simple, standard, and common sense feature known as deleting comments. Whether it be for less backtracking purposes, fixing a submit by mistake, an action to avoid spreading false information, etc, people should be allowed to delete their comments. Also add the ability to edit status updates/comments....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KaiserVendrix said:

The feature i would love to be added to the site is the feedback and suggestions of the community being listened to and have the site being updated regularly, rather then every 6 years or something.

I think that this has alot to do with the running of the site itself - it's not a business and the membership prices are enough to keep the lights on so to speak. Updates are reflective of that set-up. If the site was a big operation with salaried staff and so on you could expect more frequent updates. But as it stands, it gets updated when it can be. 

I could be wrong of course - but picking up little bits of info here and there, it seems this is the case.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

What you post on the site becomes property of the site, much like the guides. Just because you start a thread doesn't mean you "own" it.

So, if I post a guide (one that was previously published elsewhere) here on PSNP, you're saying it's no longer my guide, but property of this site?

6 minutes ago, Helyx said:

So, if I post a guide (one that was previously published elsewhere) here on PSNP, you're saying it's no longer my guide, but property of this site?

I don't know about that. Getting slightly off track, there are pretty strong laws governing written content, both online and off, and they are different in Europe and America. I remember that pst.org got a lot of flak for this.

But with the stipulations given, I think he's right. Your guide is property of the site so long as it is on the site. However, you control the right to delete the guide at any time (or edit it, etc.). Your posts are property of the site provided they are on the site. But you control the right to have them deleted, or edited, etc.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Helyx said:

So, I'm allowing them to use my content at my discretion until I decide otherwise. :hmm:

Basically. Some online journals have such a rule. You can publish there, and can withdraw or (possibly in limited fashion) edit your result (i.e. you retain copyright), but while it's hosted on the site, the site profits from it.

Of course, I'm only speculating, but I think that's the way it should work.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1