[Text] 30 Minute Platinum Walkthrough

3 hours ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

It does devalue the plat though.

For every one person who gets the plat legit there are dozens more who will cheat their way through to get it. 

It'll be common within the next week or less because of this. 

Just like most of us who used the Orb glitch in Jak 2 and Jak 3. The tweak glitch in the Nathan Drake Uncharted Collection. And so on. 

People will take the easy way. That’s how it is. 

2 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

Haha, yes, would be a shame for that game to devalue your pffff... sorry had lost it for a second there, your ""prestigious"" 54% average rarity, definitely wouldn't wanna devalue that. I see it like this, most people have the occasional trophy whore game or really easy common game on their profile anyway, so even if this game ends up being common it does not "devalue" anything because compared to games like "My Name is Mayo" and other completely worthless crap games people only ever buy for a quick trophy, a few people might actually look at this game and consider buying it because it is at least an actual game. People will be looking at it as a normal game that can be challenging if played properly but has an easy way to bypass any challenge for the sake of just getting the trophy by skipping the game, which still places it much higher than some 0/10 game plat many hoarders add to their collection for a few cents.

Not that any platinum has any actual value to begin with, but thats too deep for this discussion now. Still, a plat being more common does not devalue shit, not if your profile looks like it does. Maybe actually meassure the value of a game and its platinum by looking at the games quality for once, or is that too retro of a concept nowadays?

Very well said. Couldn’t of worded this better myself. 

2 hours ago, Nighcisama said:

Because thats all these people care about, they stopped having fun years ago, kinda sad to look at, they would not buy a good game if it has an unworthy trophy list, let that sink in.

They moaned and whined about Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus because of Mein Leben. If the trophy list is too difficult, or too long, they’ll usually skip it. 

• Like 1

I was on the bench about even getting the game because I'm not much of a 2D Platformer kinda guy and not too huge of a Disney fan. I'll probably get it now when it's cheaper and play through just to see how I enjoy and when I stop having fun I'll just cheat the rest of the trophies. Will be getting physical so in case friends want to borrow it.

8 hours ago, john_cena1993 said:

I can't find the hidden peddler in aladdin (rooftops). Does anyone have a screenshot, please?^^

edit: Nevermind. Played the wrong version:facepalm:

I posted a guide in the forums if you do get stuck with any, also have timestamps in the description. 
Good luck mate! 

• Like 1

I find a peddler but there isnt a trophy when I find him. What am I doing wrong?

I have the same problem. What was your solution?

I had the same problem but I tried again later after doing the rest of the trophies from Aladdin and the trophy pop !

Edited by BaB3y-DoOllz_

On 10/31/2019 at 2:46 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Everything worked fine for me on both times I plat it.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:25 PM, TLK_SecretRo said:

The code isn’t working for me on the Console S Version of Aladdin. It worked in the Final Cut versión though. What am I doing wrong?

The level skip and cheat codes for Aladdin only work if you have your controls set to DEFAULT. I had the same problem until @conkervertex told me I had to set my controls to default. ??

On 10/31/2019 at 8:12 AM, Rakinho993 said:

Think I didn't play the final cut version, but I played SNES version and also watched until that point, and it popped to me.

If You're having trouble with the peddler, it didn't pop right away for me either. I just had to awkwardly stand there and wait for it to pop. 

• Like 3

LOL! You should've heard @Lady_Galleth when she discovered that they weren't set to default. Hilarious, indeed!

Excellent work making quick use of this game, guys! If you're like me, these were timeless classics and I was surprised that it has a platinum. I'm just glad I was able to relive my childhood, even though it only lasted an hour. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 0:16 AM, LucasDiasC said:

Disney Classic Visual Novels Games: Aladdin and The Lion King

Quick Trophy Guide using In-Game Cheats

1/10 difficulty

~30ish minutes

Aladdin:

Play Games > Console S Version > Play

Main Menu > Options > Change Difficulty to Practice > Exit

Start Game > Pause and press: :square::cross::cross::square::square::cross::cross::square: (This will instantly complete any level, in any difficulty).

Repeat this until the very end.

[4/15 Trophies]

Play Games > Console S Version > Watch

Fast Forward to 39:25 using :r2: and :r1:, then press the Touchpad > Start Playing > Move your character a bit and press the Touchpad > Game Options > Quit Game > Quit (Save) Now simply press Continue and throw a few apples to defeat the final Boss. 

[5/15 Trophies]

Main Menu > Options > Change Difficulty to Difficult > Exit

Start Game > Pause and press: :square::cross::cross::square::square::cross::cross::square: 

Repeat this until the very end.

[6/15 Trophies]

Play Games > Final Cut Version > Watch

Fast Forward to 11:14 using :r2: and :r1:, then press the Touchpad > Start Playing > Move your character a bit and press the Touchpad > Game Options > Quit Game > Quit (Save)

Press Continue and throw an apple at the hanging pot to your left, then head through the now broken floor to your right, to find the hidden Peddler.

[7/15 Trophies]

Play Games > Final Cut Version > Watch

Fast Forward to 41:44 using :r2: and :r1:, then press the Touchpad > Start Playing > Move your character a bit and press the Touchpad > Game Options > Quit Game > Quit (Save) Now simply press Continue and throw a few apples to defeat the final Boss. 

[8/15 Trophies]

Play Games > Demo Version > Watch

Fast Forward to 8:43 using :r2: and :r1:, then press the Touchpad > Start Playing > Move your character a bit and press the Touchpad > Game Options > Quit Game > Quit (Save) Now simply press Continue and kill the enemy to finish the Demo.

[9/15 Trophies]

Main Menu > Options > In this screen, press: :square::circle::square::circle::square::circle::square::circle::cross::cross::cross::cross: (Cheat Menu will open)

• Start on Level: Abu In Agrabah

• Map View Mode: On (This will make you invisible)

• Press options

• Wait for the trophy lul

Do it again, but this time Start on Level: Abu In Cave

[11/15 Trophies]

Play Games > Console S Version > Watch

Fast Forward to 22:27 using :r2: and :r1:, then press the Touchpad > Start Playing > Move your character a bit and press the Touchpad > Game Options > Quit Game > Quit (Save) Now simply press Continue and finish the Boss.

[12/15 Trophies]

The Lion King

Play Games > Console N Version > Watch

Fast Forward to 46:50 using :r2: and :r1:, then press the Touchpad > Start Playing > Move your character a bit and press the Touchpad > Game Options > Quit Game > Quit (Save) Now simply press Continue and finish Scar with :triangle:.

[13/15 Trophies]

Play Games > Console S Version > Play

Main Menu > Options > Change the Difficulty to Difficult

In this same screen, press: :right::square::square::cross: + Options (Be careful not to mess with the difficulty setting)

Cheat Mode: YES (Infinite HP)

• Play on Level: Return to Pride Rock

Now beat the final Boss, it should be very easy with infinite HP + rewinding via :l1:.

Then, do it once more on the Easy difficulty.

[15/15 Trophies] + :platinum: 

Lion king isn’t working for me

Could someone please help me? I have to get the trophy “it’s not easy being king”, and “the circle of life” I have beaten the lion King on easy difficulty and her difficulty and they won’t unlock. Also I don’t understand the code for the second part

• 2 weeks later...

I just completed Aladdin start to finish using the invicibility code on normal (I didn't really need to. I just felt that as with Spyro it would make it easier on myself) and no trophies popped for me. I should have earned the ones for defeating the bosses and completing the game.

It's not a big deal. It only took me a couple of hours and I wouldn't mind playing through it again periodically. Just wanted to let everyone know that the message that says it disables trophies is true, at least in my case.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...