Trophy Thoughts

It is a shame about the trophies, as they all seem to be just story related in general.

But I was looking forward to the game as is, looks interesting to me still.  But it sure does sound like there's not a whole lot to do in terms of other stuff in the game then, if we're going by the trophies.

3 hours ago, AK-1138 said:

Remember, if you hear anything bad about this game it's because they haven't played it enough.

I don't need to burn through two hours of my life to figure out if a game is innately entertaining. If you (as a developer) cannot create an enjoyable experience right off the bat, then you don't deserve the rest of my time or any of my money.

• Like 1

There are not as many trophies as I first would think they would add. Basicly it is just play the game, and that is it. Doesn't seem to have missible trophies as all. I agree it could be a lot harder, but I am fine with this. Just play the game and enjoy. Exactly how it should be.

Edited by NL_Sion

On 12/4/2019 at 9:32 AM, Killbomb said:

I hate lists like this. Sure, there are a bunch of golds but I'd much rather have a mix of 50 or so trophies since most of the fun of trophy hunting to me is the actual unlocking of the trophies. 

Agreed. The list looks as if there is nothing going on here other than progression. I like progression trophies. I don't like an entire list to consist of them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My current thoughts are that the trophy guide really isn't helpful enough to be worth putting up, and that it should be updated with more information.
I don't care if you think it's 'cute' to withhold information in the same way the developers did. One of the main goals of the site is to help provide a reasonably efficient means of getting all the trophies in a game. You playing coy with the guide isn't doing that, and we don't all have endless free time to waste on what I'm sure most of you found to be tedious, ill-explained trial and error gameplay.

On 18-12-2019 at 5:19 PM, Alos88 said:

My current thoughts are that the trophy guide really isn't helpful enough to be worth putting up, and that it should be updated with more information.

Might be usefull if you tell me WHAT information is missing so I can add it?

On 18-12-2019 at 5:19 PM, Alos88 said:

I don't care if you think it's 'cute' to withhold information in the same way the developers did. One of the main goals of the site is to help provide a reasonably efficient means of getting all the trophies in a game.

To my opinion, my guide exactly explains you that, incl. the basics of the game. I don't withhold any information what so ever. And as I mentioned before. i am updating the guide as I progress on my way to Platinum. More chapters will follow this weekend if you like to know. And if you think you can do a better job, be my guest. PSNProfiles allowes multiple Trophy Guides for a single game. As long as the second guide is as usefull or more usefull as the first one.

If you are looking to a guide of all Evolution Feats of all Recepies to craft, that might belong more to a Game Guide. With exploration you will get enough points to make it to the Heritage trophy without a problem.

Edited by NL_Sion

• 1 month later...