[EU] January Sale starting soon

SadisticSymphony

Whats with the "fake" discounts for some of the games? Some examples: Bought Metro Exodus gold edition a few sales back for 29.95€ and now its 37.98€. Another one is Coffin Dodgers, which is usually always in sale for about 1.95€ and now its 4.95€. Whats up with this?

• Like 3

On 12/19/2019 at 4:07 PM, KilledByMatty said:

this. i'm still waiting for modern warfare 3 dlc's to go on sale to finally finish off the 100% and possibly borderlands 2

thankfully Battlefield 3 Premium Edition is on sale for £6.73 i instantly bought it the last Battlefield game i want to get the platinum in, the 100% however we will see lol 

Borderlands 2 i believe has a physical PS3 complete edition might be worth checking out on Ebay you can get the DLC all on the disc so does not matter if it is a second hand copy. MW3 i do not know however.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Finally a decent sale for the PS3  .. already grabbed Beyond Two Souls and Aliens Colonial Marines. 

still undecided between Resident Evil Revelations 2 or Splinter Cell Blacklist :hmm:

Problem with Aliens Colonial Marines is that the dlc is never on sale (last time was on 2013) and it costs a tona of money for such a old game.

PS3 and Vita selection are very bad, again as usual in the US sale there's better stuff and better prices. Even for the PS4.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:45 AM, DeaditeFox said:

There are some sales on ps3/vita but gotta search for them manually finally see Sly bundle on a decent price for ps3/vita. Will check for more later but this is main priority for now. 

I bought this for 7€ just last year, instead of the 10€ it's now. If you're not in a hurry wait for a while perhaps in another sale the price will be better. This is one of the only PS3 and Vita games that is usually on sale. Just be careful as there's at least one of the purchases that is not cross-buy if that interests you. Check the description before choosing and buying the game. Same applies to Jak and Dexter and Ratchet and Clank.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

Whats with the "fake" discounts for some of the games? Some examples: Bought Metro Exodus gold edition a few sales back for 29.95€ and now its 37.98€. Another one is Coffin Dodgers, which is usually always in sale for about 1.95€ and now its 4.95€. Whats up with this?

You got lucky, you bought at its lowest price, it normally goes for 95 so 37 is considered a sale, even if it's not at its lowest, check psprices to make sure you're not getting ripped off

hmmm after browsing the list with the games that are on sale a bit more, I noticed Ni no kuni 2 is at an historical low. I just finished FF XV a short while ago, and I am in the mood for another jrpg. Out of the ones that interest me this one seems to be the cheapest. And I said I would most likely not get anything this sale lol

39 minutes ago, sillyrobo75 said:

hmmm after browsing the list with the games that are on sale a bit more, I noticed Ni no kuni 2 is at an historical low. I just finished FF XV a short while ago, and I am in the mood for another jrpg. Out of the ones that interest me this one seems to be the cheapest. And I said I would most likely not get anything this sale lol

Yeah, and the Prince Edition isn't much more

20 hours ago, cris3f said:

Problem with Aliens Colonial Marines is that the dlc is never on sale (last time was on 2013) and it costs a tona of money for such a old game.

PS3 and Vita selection are very bad, again as usual in the US sale there's better stuff and better prices. Even for the PS4.

I bought this for 7€ just last year, instead of the 10€ it's now. If you're not in a hurry wait for a while perhaps in another sale the price will be better. This is one of the only PS3 and Vita games that is usually on sale. Just be careful as there's at least one of the purchases that is not cross-buy if that interests you. Check the description before choosing and buying the game. Same applies to Jak and Dexter and Ratchet and Clank.

Thanks for the heads up but I didn't wanna take any more chances and delay the discounted price just in case we don't see another ps3/ps vita sale. Thankfully when I purchased it was the bundle including vita & ps3.. Took the chance to also purchase god of war & ratchet & clank as they also had bundles included. 

I love this sale! I haven’t bought anything in a while, nothing in the Christmas Sale either. But this round I bought Spider-Man (incl. DLC), The Walking Dead Definitive Collection, Blackwood Crossing and The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk (recently played the first game). Happy!

Man, the regional pricing can be pretty bad huh.

Dirt Rally 2.0 is $45NZD on the New Zealand Store, and $20US on the US Store, which is around $30NZD

It's cheaper to get the SUper Deluxe Edition with all DLC from the US Store, than it is to get the standard edition from the NZ Store.

Edited by SecondGenesis

Mega man 10, 11, Collection 1 & 2, Mega man X Collection 1 & 2

Just Cause 4 Complete Edition

Final Fantasy 8 Remastered

Earth Defense Force Iron Rain

FarCry 5 + New Dawn Complete Edition

Monster Hunter World

Dark Souls Remastered

World of Final Fantasy

Skyrim

Jax & Dexter Collection

Devil May Cry Collection

Now I have to check Psprices to see if they are at their all-time low (some maybe)

• Like 1

On 22/12/2019 at 9:16 PM, SecondGenesis said:

Man, the regional pricing can be pretty bad huh.

Dirt Rally 2.0 is $45NZD on the New Zealand Store, and $20US on the US Store, which is around $30NZD

It's cheaper to get the SUper Deluxe Edition with all DLC from the US Store, than it is to get the standard edition from the NZ Store.

You should do a US account and buy the game on it.

If you put your US account primary on your PS4, then you can play your US games on your main account ;)

If you can get US psn cards at a reasonable price, then you should consider it ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seblegamer said:

You should do a US account and buy the game on it.

If you put your US account primary on your PS4, then you can play your US games on your main account ;)

If you can get US psn cards at a reasonable price, then you should consider it ;)

Yeah, that's exactly what I did ages ago when I realised we were getting shafted!

I actually have my NZ Debit Card attached to my US Paypal account and buy the games straight off the store, no PSN cards needed!

Edited by SecondGenesis

@SecondGenesis update te OP, if You want.

"More games join PlayStation Store’s January Sale promotion from today"

PS Plus promotion

As well as an expanding January Sale list, PlayStation Store is offering a limited time discount on PS Plus. From today until 10am GMT / 11am CET on Monday, 13th January, you can save 25% on a 12 month PS Plus membership.

• Like 1