mumpel

Post Your Newest PS3 Game

4,540 posts in this topic

I just rebought Fallout 3 for the GOTY edition, but before that I got the Far Cry Compilation. Worth the buy, had a lot of fun with those games.

Ahh that's so cool!! I haven't seen a physical copy of it in the US. Such an awesome game

I think that the physical ps3 copy was never released anywhere else than in Japan.

if you have US(Foil Cover) version, can you feel strange "weight" feeling within this disk compared to other ps3 titles? *just curious

back on topic:

added to my backlog shelf - Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires, Cars: Race-O-Rama (2nd game was very fun tbh), Beyond two Souls,(just waiting for my off-work days)

Hey there! sorry for the late response, but I got the Greatest Hits (Red cover) of the game. I didn't feel anything strange with the disc, it's just a regular one  :P

I think that the physical ps3 copy was never released anywhere else than in Japan.

Ah that's what I figured, it's a shame. If you have a Nintendo DS I'd recommend Okamiden if you haven't played it yet. I haven't beat it but it is a pretty fun game.

My friend just leaded me his copy of Haze, a old game that I always wanted to play, but the last game i bought was Dark Souls 2.

Got this a couple of days ago and forgot to post xD 

cover_large.jpg

Ah that's what I figured, it's a shame. If you have a Nintendo DS I'd recommend Okamiden if you haven't played it yet. I haven't beat it but it is a pretty fun game.

Yeah I have one and I have played it a long time ago. I remember it was fun but since I have always waited the okami 2 I was kind of dissapointed

catherinebanner.jpg

Catherine for 1,99.

As far as I know it's a remake of Pro Skater 1-3, but without the original sound tracks of the original games (licenses expired).

It has some songs from the old games if I recall correctly. And yes, it's a mashup from the best of THPS1 and THPS2, along with a separate DLC with some levels from THPS3.

xzdh9r3y53fd.jpg

If you have/plan on getting this game and want to boost or just play in general, be sure to send a message my way.

I bought a PS3 yesterday (I moved out from the house that had a PS4 and was having withdrawals!) and bought Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Fallout 3, Tomb Raider, Far Cry 3 and Dragon Age Origins. I've played all of them before except Dragon Age Origins, but they're probably some of my favourite games I played so wanted to run through them again!

The local Wal-Mart just got a handful in:

81dCsctm1PL._AC_SX430_.jpg

B)

Finally, it's been in my top 3 'to buy list' since I got back into gaming.

Devil May Cry HD Collection

550_ty59.jpg

Surprisingly I played DMC 2 and DMC 3 on the PS2 a lot but I never had a chance to play DMC 1 because I never owned it.

257499-risen-2-dark-waters-playstation-3

I read some good things about this game ^_^

Edited by Saionji

puppeteer-ps3-cover.jpg

I got Dead Nation + Road to Devastation bundle on the PSN for the PS3

Got on PS Store

- Assassins Creed Naval Edition
- XCOM ENEMY WITHIN

and soon will get too LEGO Marvel Avengers :)

God of War Ascension: Ultimate Editon

qHBP2kKs5g8UjVY5SKsVAaeiOcHEZJVc.png

Grid 2: Reloaded Edition

z1IKDEN4O2CgYIlaZfFQpSq7nqhuyUL0.png

Both from the current PSN-sale in Europe. Grid 2 is downloading right now, but GoW is strange. The DLC doesn't show up in the download history. :hmm: And the game is a whooping 35GB big.  :blink:

Good that I have a 1TB in my PS3.  xD