Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

7 hours ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

h-470.jpg

A recent addition for my shelf exclusively. Dragon's Dogma Online (seasons 1&2)

And a couple of old pictures from before the PS4 era.

Reveal hidden contents

h-394.jpgh-393.jpg

These. Are. AWESOME!

I'm so jealous of you right now.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Radiographed said:

These are not really "new" for me but I got them again after not having these games for a while:

Dead_to_Rights_Retribution.jpg
Dead to Rights Retribution

s-l500.jpg

Sonic Generations

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1646849563
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 

Nice picks mate

I always wanted Dead to rights both PS2 and PS3 versions.When i see them for a good price i'm definitely going to get them. Does the PS3 Store still sells the DLC for Retribution?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, XThordoomX said:

Nice picks mate

I always wanted Dead to rights both PS2 and PS3 versions.When i see them for a good price i'm definitely going to get them. Does the PS3 Store still sells the DLC for Retribution?

Thanks! Yeah the Dead to Rights games are pretty fun! I especially like playing as Shadow, he's such a badass dog. I think the DLC is still available for North America (where I am) but it's delisted in other areas like EU. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Radiographed said:

Thanks! Yeah the Dead to Rights games are pretty fun! I especially like playing as Shadow, he's such a badass dog. I think the DLC is still available for North America (where I am) but it's delisted in other areas like EU. 

Thanks for the answer Radio. I went to look into the EU shop and can confirm that indeed DLC for Retribution is missing. Not sure about the UK shop. Sometimes there are differences between The EU and UK offers as well.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jsisoo said:

Who am I kidding here? I'll never get those DS plats. They do look nice on the shelf though...

Why you wouldn't get them? They do have the fame of being tough, but they're pretty manageable and if you get a partner to do the bosses with you should be pretty smooth sailing.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2023 at 6:44 AM, Pray_4_the_End said:

A few more games to add to the collection. I've played The Saboteur back when it first came out in '09 on Xbox 360 and it's always been one of those game that stuck with me and would think about how sweet it was often. Can't wait to replay it some time soon for the plat! I haven't played this Prince of Persia game, but I've always been a fan of the series from the PS2 days and from what I've read it's a good entry. Remember Me is a game I always wanted to check out but never got around to doing so back then. I'm a fan of DON'T NOD games so I figured I'd give their first game a shot.

M9V4G5s.jpg

The Saboteur really is a special game and allot of fun to plat as it actually is a brilliant game, like you I played on 360 originally. In fact it's one of the many games that have given me the incentive to use a new account just to do it all over again.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

The Saboteur really is a special game and allot of fun to plat as it actually is a brilliant game, like you I played on 360 originally. In fact it's one of the many games that have given me the incentive to use a new account just to do it all over again.

Right?! There's a handful of games like that for me from that era that just stuck out to me and oozed style. They might not be like 10/10 masterpieces or anything, but they're badass none the less in my eyes. Games like The Saboteur, WET, Shadows of the Damned, and Lollipop Chainsaw to name a few. I will re-own all these games at some point soon, despite some of them being pretty expensive for second hand copies. 

• Like 2

On 22/07/2023 at 9:44 PM, Pray_4_the_End said:

A few more games to add to the collection. I've played The Saboteur back when it first came out in '09 on Xbox 360 and it's always been one of those game that stuck with me and would think about how sweet it was often. Can't wait to replay it some time soon for the plat! I haven't played this Prince of Persia game, but I've always been a fan of the series from the PS2 days and from what I've read it's a good entry. Remember Me is a game I always wanted to check out but never got around to doing so back then. I'm a fan of DON'T NOD games so I figured I'd give their first game a shot.

Remember Me is pretty good!

I feel like given how Dotnod's output changed after it, and how that one tends to get left off people's lists of their games.... there should really be a question mark on the cover now though....

...not "Remember Me"... but "Remember Me?" ?

• Like 3