Post Your Newest PS3 Game

LeeMcD-

On 12/21/2022 at 8:46 PM, Eqill5 said:

Picked up these two for less than a tenner, both in great used condition. I’d like to get Medal of Honor cleared up before the shutdown in Feb which shouldn’t be an issue and I’ve wanted to see what all the fuss is about and experience Dead Space for the first time. If I like it I might consider picking up 2 & 3. Anyone that’s done the trilogy, are they good?

PS3

Did it actually come with Medal of Honor frontline? I've been wanting to plat that for a while.

On 21/12/2022 at 11:46 AM, Eqill5 said:

Picked up these two for less than a tenner, both in great used condition. I’d like to get Medal of Honor cleared up before the shutdown in Feb which shouldn’t be an issue and I’ve wanted to see what all the fuss is about and experience Dead Space for the first time. If I like it I might consider picking up 2 & 3. Anyone that’s done the trilogy, are they good?

PS3

Dead Space and Dead Space 2 are an absolute must have if you like horror games. Dead Space 3 is a bit… different… but still playable. You know… they wanted to expand the type of players who could be more interested in action than in horror titles -a mistake in my opinion- but… whatever. :dunno:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

I have been working on rebuilding my PS3 library for a few reasons. Some games are still trapped there and others I want to try and finish off the trophy list. I have recently acquired:

Alpha Protocol 

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition

Final Fantasy XIII

Sacred 2

Thumbs up for Sacred and Dragon Age; two good games.

I can help you with the online trophies in Sacred if you need help with that in the future. I've already helped a lot of players with those three trophies, as all three are unlocked in less than five minutes.

Group Hug

Hospitable

Hawker

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Desavenencia said:

Thumbs up for Sacred and Dragon Age; two good games.

I can help you with the online trophies in Sacred if you need help with that in the future. I've already helped a lot of players with those three trophies, as all three are unlocked in less than five minutes.

Group Hug

Hospitable

Hawker

Much appreciated! 

I need to get my Disc Reader replaced on my PS3 so I probably won't be able to go for those until January/ February of next year.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I have been working on rebuilding my PS3 library for a few reasons. Some games are still trapped there and others I want to try and finish off the trophy list. I have recently acquired:

Alpha Protocol 

Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition

Final Fantasy XIII

Sacred 2

Oh Similar to me except:

Alpha Protocol

Dragon Age 2

Sacred 2

• Like 2

I love finding Hidden Gems. I just picked up these games! Too bad I had to add them to my backlog. I'll get to them. Eventually... 

El Shaddai

Alpha Protocol

Tornado Outbreak

Singularity 

Blades of Time

Wish me luck!!! 

9 minutes ago, falconkicks said:

I just bought the original 2013 Diablo III from a Gamestop at the mall in Clackamas, Oregon. Time to carve out those trophies I never got some ten years back!

This game is awesome! I loved playing it when it first came out. It was such a huge step for Diablo. If I remember correctly some of the collecting gold trophies were a HUUUUGE grind. I think they did a patch and added more gold during drops. But when it first came out the grind was brutal. Still... the game is amazing!

• Like 2