When and why did you decide to get PS+?

Pirelli913

I don't really remember when exactly I got it. The reason I decided to get it was because my PS3 had just YLOD on me and I lost alot of save files for a bunch of games I hadn't finished. PS+ gave me the ability to save my files online therefore if YLOD happens again or my PS3 blows up or something, I will be secure knowing I can continue games from where I had previously left off.

Summer 2012 - I just wanted something new to play and PS+ had some great games that month. I subbed for 3 months only. Later on I did not have time to play games at all so I just cancelled it. Then, earlier this year I got back to gaming and immediately subscribed for 15 months, PS+ has some great deals that I just can't ignore.

got it for the welcome back program as most people on this topic will say but the fact i was getting free sega classic games and ps1 titles at the time it blew my stupid mind at the time and decided to stick with it, and it just got better from there

Edited by xzero4812

• 2 weeks later...

To save money! :D What I'm really suppose to say is this..."Free games, free games... oh wow free games, oh look MORE free games! DAMN they just keep showering me with free games! Oooooo I wonder what's free next month?" This is what I'm like every month now lol xD

Edited by DEVILKIDGAME15