Wooow, this is not Resident evil!!!

DividedByMankind

It is alot of 50/50 on opinions about this game. But let me put it this way: a puzzle is ment to be a puzzle, thats why it is called a puzzle. 

In this game they give you waypoints to each puzzle piece you need for the puzzle, like the madonna puzzle in leons campaign, and their telling you to shoot the bells and stuff. This put me really of. 

I have not played that far in to it yet, and also the menues with combining are also annoying, and all this action into it aswell,  but annyways, as being a long time fan since ps1 re1,re2,re3 and re4, this is just my opinion how bad this is atleast for me ?

• Like 1

clearly you have not played re gaiden, this maybe a bad game but this has some good parts, re gaiden is a bitch to even enjoy even though the story is okish, plus this is the re game that let you move about then just stand there when aiming. but yes this is not the best re game. that spot is still taken in my heart by dead aim as my fav but the best is still in many people's view as old re2 or maybe the remake of re1.

But I have played a lot of crap that are meant to be horrors such as back in 1995 and welcome to hanwell or dying reborn so re6 to me is not that bad. even though it is a weak entry in the re games

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

It is alot of 50/50 on opinions about this game. But let me put it this way: a puzzle is ment to be a puzzle, thats why it is called a puzzle. 

In this game they give you waypoints to each puzzle piece you need for the puzzle, like the madonna puzzle in leons campaign, and their telling you to shoot the bells and stuff. This put me really of. 

I have not played that far in to it yet, and also the menues with combining are also annoying, and all this action into it aswell,  but annyways, as being a long time fan since ps1 re1,re2,re3 and re4, this is just my opinion how bad this is atleast for me ?

This isn’t a puzzle game. This is a linear game with clear objectives. If you were expecting a puzzle game like the old RE’s where back tracking and exploration where important that’s a big part of why you don’t enjoy the game. At least what I think please correct me if I’m wrong. 

But out I do respect your opinion and do understand that not all games are liked by everyone. I do hope you finish at least one campaign before drawing a concussion though. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

I have not played that far in to it yet, and also the menues with combining are also annoying, and all this action into it as well,  but annyways, as being a long time fan since ps1 re1,re2,re3 and re4, this is just my opinion how bad this is atleast for me ?

Yes, because devs think people are retards these days and have to make it as easy as possible for EVERYONE! 

Can't we just say it's an average game but a bad Resident Evil game? Weirdly I found it pretty fun, even on your own, but online coop with my friend was great.

I even got it again on PS4, the DLC though, that's almost all bad.

I'd rather play Resident Evil 6 over Umbrella Chronicles and Revelations but hey, each to their own tastes. I even found Res Evil 5 a bit stiff feeling after getting used to being able to jump roll from RE6.

RE6 Mercenaries though was awesome, especially on the super hard triple the enemies mode exclusive to RE6 on PS4.

I enjoyed RE6, it's a decent game, change my mind! lol

• Like 4

massive re fan but i always just considered RE6 to never exist, to this day i never played it.

they should remake it less shit.

looking forward to 8 though. only reason i dont have 7 on my list is because it defeated me on xbox, couldn't do ethan must die dlc so i skipped it's completion on this account.

• Like 1

Had a lot of fun with the agent hunt mode, trolling and annoying other players for lols (given that i got my ass handed to me, most of the time), never gets old, I might just run it up again just for that alone.

as others said, playing with a co-op friend makes it more enjoyable.

There’s a reason I still haven’t played RE6 to this day. After playing the demo (when it came out) I told myself I wouldn’t buy it till it hit the bargain bins... and I kept to that. I think my copy is still sealed. But one of these days I’m gonna play it just to get the experience. xD 

I did like my time with the not so popular RE games (like 5 and ORC) so who knows...

Just gotta go in with the mindset of “it’s an ok game but a terrible RE”.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

There’s a reason I still haven’t played RE6 to this day. After playing the demo (when it came out) I told myself I wouldn’t buy it till it hit the bargain bins... and I kept to that. I think my copy is still sealed. But one of these days I’m gonna play it just to get the experience. xD 

I did like my time with the not so popular RE games (like 5 and ORC) so who knows...

Just gotta go in with the mindset of “it’s an ok game but a terrible RE”.

5 and re:orc and umbrella corp is a dream compared to this ?? 

This is just stupid, if you ask me m8.

Edited by DividedByMankind

18 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Im on ada chapter 2 now, and still have ps3 version left. Gooosh:/ im so bored. Dont get the story of it either.

Damn still don't like it huh? Well to each its own. But I don't get what confuses you about the story. They all intersect with each other and things happen at the same time, but it shouldn't be a problem. Fun fact, the start of Chris's China chapter where he pushes the camera-man, you can see that on the plane in Leon's campaign when he arrives in China.

• Like 1