Final Fantasy VII Remake - Trophy list (spoilers?)

1 hour ago, CaptainJeff87 said:

Is anyone going to be able to obtain the plat before the other parts are released? I can't imagine each part will have their own plat

Doesn't the first part we're getting now only take place in Midgar so getting to level 50 won't be bad at all

Considering the next part won't be out for probably a couple of years (only recently went into development) each part should have its own plat, as they are each individual games with a expanded storyline, shouldn't take too long to get the plat in this maybe a week or 2 at most depending on how people play.

- Hard mode trophy

Sure why not, that might be pretty interes--

- Hard mode not availlable for the first playthough.

Ah sh*t here we go again.

I swear I won't ever understand this. They're already getting my money, why would they also want my time? It's not like it's a MMO with a subscription system, there's nothing to gain from this dumb practice.

Oh well, it'll probably be a long while before I actually get this game (already have quite a few other lenghty RPGs lined up). Hope it will be a worthy experience.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

- Hard mode trophy

Sure why not, that might be pretty interes--

- Hard mode not availlable for the first playthough.

Ah sh*t here we go again.

I swear I won't ever understand this. They're already getting my money, why would they also want my time? It's not like it's a MMO with a subscription system, there's nothing to gain from this dumb practice.

Oh well, it'll probably be a long while before I actually get this game (already have quite a few other lenghty RPGs lined up). Hope it will be a worthy experience.

Sounds like it's really difficult too.  No checkpoints, no healing except cure magic and rest points, no items what so ever, no Phoenix downs or eithers.  Aeriths limit break disabled.  Enemies hit HARD.  And all this besides all the matera and leveling that carries over.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/168653-final-fantasy-vii-remake/78536354

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Sounds like it's really difficult too.  No checkpoints, no healing except cure magic and rest points, no items what so ever, no Phoenix downs or eithers.  Aeriths limit break disabled.  Enemies hit HARD.  And all this besides all the matera and leveling that carries over.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/168653-final-fantasy-vii-remake/78536354

Ok, I'm having a breakdown right now.

• Like 2

I own the game now and for tbe people who want to know what the hidden trophies are about.

I dont know they are pretty vague. 

Also there are missable trophies. 

The complete all missions one for example. I was progressing the story and found out that some side quests get blocked. You get a warning before hand though. If there are questions feel free to ask.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, CLOUD_Strife900 said:

I own the game now and for tbe people who want to know what the hidden trophies are about.

I dont know they are pretty vague. 

Also there are missable trophies. 

The complete all missions one for example. I was progressing the story and found out that some side quests get blocked. You get a warning before hand though. If there are questions feel free to ask.

Nice that the game at least tells you about that.

• Like 2

On 4/2/2020 at 2:54 PM, PostGameBlues said:

Yeah this motorbike mini game trophy probably requires you to have 95-100% of your health bar. I had a small chunk out of my HP bar (around 85-90%) and still I didn't get the trophy. This is pretty annoying already lmao

EDIT: I finally got it, I had about the same health though so I don't know how I didn't get it earlier. Maybe the health of the other bike needs to be around the same?

For the motorbike chase was the music as good as the original sound track.

7 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

For the motorbike chase was the music as good as the original sound track.

The motorbike minigame at Chapter 4 doesn't play that soundtrack, what played was this electronic music that could easily fit into Tekken 7 lol it was a great soundtrack, very fitting for the minigame

2 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

Hard difficulty should have been named Hardcore difficulty lmao. No items is way beyond just a 'hard' difficulty. Good luck everyone 1f602.png

Just a tip for your first playthrough, focus on leveling up your HP UP and MP UP materias - as many as you can, along with your Magic Ups, Magnify (this game's version of ALL), Elemental materias (seriously level 3 elemental materias are so invaluable in bosses) and finally your Cleansing materias (this game's version of the Heal materia - resist is pretty much essential on enemies/bosses with sleep/silence/toad since you cant use items to dispel those debuffs).

There's a ton of other useful materias you guys should max out too before doing a hard playthrough but apart from the ones I've recommended the rest are up to you. When you're going through your first playthrough, already think about what materias will be handy on a NO ITEM run which is essentially what hard difficulty is about, and start leveling them up.

So if I understand correctly : the "hard" run can be played as NG+? (we keep items, materias levels, etc) ?

4 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

Hard difficulty should have been named Hardcore difficulty lmao. No items is way beyond just a 'hard' difficulty. Good luck everyone ?

Just a tip for your first playthrough, focus on leveling up your HP UP and MP UP materias - as many as you can, along with your Magic Ups, Magnify (this game's version of ALL), Elemental materias (seriously level 3 elemental materias are so invaluable in bosses) and finally your Cleansing materias (this game's version of the Heal materia - resist is pretty much essential on enemies/bosses with sleep/silence/toad since you cant use items to dispel those debuffs).

There's a ton of other useful materias you guys should max out too before doing a hard playthrough but apart from the ones I've recommended the rest are up to you. When you're going through your first playthrough, already think about what materias will be handy on a NO ITEM run which is essentially what hard difficulty is about, and start leveling them up.

I think I'm going to max out everything I can for this. Thanks for the advice!

5 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

Hard difficulty should have been named Hardcore difficulty lmao. No items is way beyond just a 'hard' difficulty. Good luck everyone 1f602.png

HP Plus and MP Plus are in this game? Noice, i didn't read about them in the leaks!

5 hours ago, PostGameBlues said:

What should we do re: missable items/quests/mingames