Rate The Game You Are Currently Playing

Azaan60

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently playing two games back and fort; The last of us and Kane and lynch 2 on ps3 version. 

The last of us (7/10) graphic is good. I started with the fraction mp. I have to say I don't like the idea of playing Week 12 and 7 days to get this hunter/firefly trophies. Once you have failed reaching that far or lost your entire clans. You are forced to start over in the beginning Week 1 day 1

Kane and lynch (4/10)

No idea why I bought this game in a wimp on digital version. It went on sale years back. Graphic is horrible and control settings. Now I'm stuck on playing in story mode on extreme. Hence, similarity to uncharted 1 on crushing mode at least i enjoyed this game.

Right now? Final Fantasy XIV ARR which gets a 10/10

Just so addicted to this MMO, can't stop playing!!!!!

Going for plat? Megadimension Neptunia VII which gets a 8.5/10

So far it's the best Neptunia game of the franchise. Looking forward to completing it.

• Like 1

Neptunia Rebirth 3 7.5/10 | Fun game, love the game references as always

Touhou Genso Wanderer 8/10 | Liking it so far, fun to see some touhou fangames on console x3
Breath of the Wild 9/10 | Definitely fav Zelda so far

Edited by Zanreo

Destiny 9/10 (loving the updated old raids!) 

Mass Effect 2 7/10* (much much much better than 1 so far, there's a run button!!) *score may change as I have not played enough

Final Fantasy XIV 10/10

(after my 30 days of the trial I'm officially hooked. I wish it was more like destiny in terms of no monthly fee, but there's so fricken much to do i'm beside myself! I highly recommend it to just try(I'm in a free company(clan) but I've been doing everything solo so far)) 

• 3 weeks later...