Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Mass Effect 1 remaster - So trophies are pretty easy but this is a great game so don't care too much. Before there was fast travel,,,,,,,,,,

MW 1/2/3 and WAW team death match all on XBSX

Starfield PC/XBSX - Got 3 month code for ultimate Gamepass with the Asus Rog ally and am testing out which games are playable.

Starfield. Wasn't a fan of it at first, but the more I play it, the better it gets actually. Took me over 20hrs of gameplay to adjust back to 30fps though and I'm still not completely fine with it. 

I'm actually toying with the idea of playing some 30fps games that I "kinda wanted to play but not enough to suffer the framerate" after this one, before I go back to playing fluid games. Don't wanna waste the momentum, in a way. 

Starfield on the Asus Rog ally which came with 3 months of Scampass, I mean gheypass, well you get the idea

Mass effect 1 remake PS4/5 - Such a great game really

Black Ops 1 Multiplayer - Servers are running on Xbox, I wish the PS servers where fixed tbh but Sony didn't help with screwing up the name change

Terminal Velocity: Boosted Edition (PC) - A FPP flight shooter, reminiscent of the early Ace Combats but with a more futuristic/sci-fi style and some tunnel sections. While its graphics have the PS1 look with some polygon jitter, it plays decent. It's not a remaster, but more of a revision with wide screen added (and it's a Windows native game, so no fiddling with DosBox). If you like to blow up the occasional tree in this kind of game, don't do it here- it costs points.

Don't shoot me but I'm having and Xbox week as I can play the PC versions as well and am going away for a few weeks with a handheld pc

Soul Hackers 2 - Xbsx - Platted the 2 PS versions and am enjoying this game more now then I did release date. The XB version has more Japanese text the the PS version. Possibly a PC port?

Fortnite on PS5 - I love online gaming and my playstation friends are better

MW2 2009 and World at war on Xbsx - Servers really are great now, pity most my XB friends are now married and moved on. Cod really is a consumer game though.

The Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails (PS4)

Yes, it is here now! I double dipped and bought the GOG PC version also. Nayuta is the same great Falcom game from the PSP, only with higher fidelity graphics. NISA's translation and the English voice actors have been good so far. The gameplay is a well done mashup of Zwei II and Ys Oath in Felghana/Ark of Napishtim, with a Felghana style hit chain system (reach certain milestones, get a buff... but it's back to zero if you're hit or let the time bar run out). HDD space requirements aren't too much, just a little over 4 GB. Hopefully this will get the good reception it deserves, and not be overshadowed by Ys and Trails.

• 4 weeks later...

PS5: Weird West. Pretty much done with it. But making it my Halloween Plat so I'm stretching it out as much as I can. 
PS2: 007 Nightfire. Was going to start on this a couple months ago after I finished Agent Under Fire...but...didn't. I'm on it now. Again the only real difficulty is getting used to old controls. 

• 2 weeks later...

Quake 2 cleared the main campaign, going for the rest of the game for the platinum

MK 11 grinding tower counts and fatalities to get the heads to spike them

capcom arcade 2nd stadium grinding gameplay hours and time played to get that 100% out of the way, can understand why only 118 people have 100%  of 8,577 at this game

• 2 weeks later...