Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

Witchfire (PC) - A good FPS with some roguelike and soulslike elements. Similarly to Dark Souls & Co., you collect a form of XP (called Witchfire) that you use for leveling up. The FPS combat is good, with a dash (separate from the sprint, this is a flash-step dodge) and magic spells alongside the guns. It's by the Astronauts and uses Unreal Engine 4.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Branched out a bit since I stopped the trophy grind. Bought myself a new rig a while back which I'm currently using to play Starfield on. Also just finished Assassin's Creed Mirage. 

On PS I've been playing Skyrim (with mods), and still playing No Man's Sky, in fact just the other week I tore down my planet side bases and freighter base and redid them all. But mostly I log in just to do the daily mission, currently I'm at over 200,000 quicksilver. Pretty sure I could stop at this point and still have enough to buy the entire store if I quit playing for a couple of years and came back.

Also I found a neat text based MMO called Torn, so I've been having fun with that too. 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn