Currently Playing?

ROBOCRIPPLE_

On 3/1/2023 at 9:29 PM, Edunstar84 said:

Nintendo 3DS: Ocarina of Time - I just started

PS4: Chaos on Deponia - would like to finish it by Sunday

Played those last month, but never got to finish them.

3DS: Bravely Default demo - 4 more demo bosses before I start the main game.

Vita: Cosmic Star Heroine 

23 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

How bad is 2k23

Depends on what you mean by "bad"? It's a bit glitchy...but the game itself is fun. WarGames match is great (though it'd be nice if we could turn on Eliminations). Though if you didn't like 2K22 then this is more of the same. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Viper said:

Depends on what you mean by "bad"? It's a bit glitchy...but the game itself is fun. WarGames match is great (though it'd be nice if we could turn on Eliminations). Though if you didn't like 2K22 then this is more of the same. 

May give it a go, thank you for your insight :)

PS5- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty: Just killed a 10th invader and got Eye for an Eye. Currently I'm on Darkness over the Hanshui River in chapter 4.

PC- Cyberpunk 2077: CDPR has added the Overdrive Path-Tracing option in their new update. Cyberpunk is once again the new Crysis. OPT is pretty darn amazing, though it takes a shipload of GPU power. If you have a RTX 4080, go for it. It can run well with max graphics settings at 4K (well almost... I'd turn screenspace reflections to Ultra instead of Psycho) if you use the DLSS Performance mode and frame generation. There is a mod that will allow OPT to work alright on last-gen RTX cards, like a RTX 3070.

Call of Cthulhu - PS4

icon0.png

Been plesantly surprised by it. It has amazing atmosphere and the voice acting is pretty damn good. The only slightly jarring thing is some of the character models and animations in cutscenes, but in-game visuals I've been impressed by, so it balances out.

It reminds me a lot of how I felt playing through the Amnesia and Penumbra series, very unsettling and makes you feel like you're losing your mind. Less jumpscares, more atmospheric horror.

Edited by ChilledBrandon

• 2 weeks later...

Can we change the topic to "Just Finished - Now Playing" , Maybe we can do mini reviews.

Just finished - Blue reflection on PS4, Loved it to bits and the sequel will be played soon, Also this game of mine is worth heaps.

No More Heroes 3 - PS5 - Really REALLLLLLLLY enjoying this one being a fan of the first 2.

Edited by Z1MZUM

PS5 = Darksiders Genesis with some WWE 2K23 on the side. 

Wii = I've started on a bunch of games in terms of trying things out such as Wario World, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Mario Kart Double Dash and Wii, Turok Evolution, Super Monkey Ball, but most notably I started on Zelda: Wind Waker as a game I'm going to attempt to actually finish as I never played it before. 

Switch = Still playing Kirby and the Forgotten Land in bits and pieces, I've been more focused on the Wii lately, but I haven't given up on it...I'm on the fifth world/biome with nearly every Waddle Dee saved so far. But also started Asphalt 9: Legends...it was free and figured what the hell? Doubt I'll stick with it considering it's a mobile game at heart and reeks of progression walls without payment. 

3DS Emulator = Completed all of 50cc in Mario Kart 7 and played a bit of Super Mario 3D Land. 

9 hours ago, Viper said:

PS5 = Darksiders Genesis with some WWE 2K23 on the side. 

Wii = I've started on a bunch of games in terms of trying things out such as Wario World, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Mario Kart Double Dash and Wii, Turok Evolution, Super Monkey Ball, but most notably I started on Zelda: Wind Waker as a game I'm going to attempt to actually finish as I never played it before. 

Switch = Still playing Kirby and the Forgotten Land in bits and pieces, I've been more focused on the Wii lately, but I haven't given up on it...I'm on the fifth world/biome with nearly every Waddle Dee saved so far. But also started Asphalt 9: Legends...it was free and figured what the hell? Doubt I'll stick with it considering it's a mobile game at heart and reeks of progression walls without payment. 

3DS Emulator = Completed all of 50cc in Mario Kart 7 and played a bit of Super Mario 3D Land. 

Forgotten Land is one of my favorite Switch games to date, I'm also Playing Turok evolution on the OG Xbox. The flying parts are difficult and you restart the level every time you die, it's a great turok though.

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 1

I'm still slowly playing my day one copy of Hogwarts Legacy (PS5), keep getting distracted by real life or work.

Hoping to have it done before June, so I can focus on Horizon: Forbidden West + Burning Shores DLC and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order + Survivor.

Honestly... I'm still a little effected by everything that happened to me... (see my Status Update for further details)

So I'm unsure whether it'll happen or not or if I need a little bit longer of a break and/or to recover from this... but with Balan Wonderworld dropped... everything in my backlog moves up. This is because the last time this happened... I had the money at the time to get a 'replacement' game. I am not able to do that this time. So everything in my backlog gets moved up instead. So my next game... is Nier Replicant (PS4 Remake version or whatever you want to call that version).

I might start playing that game tonight... but again it depends on if I'm in the mood and/or if I feel like. So we'll see I guess.

The last of us part 2 in ps5: Gameplay is the same as part 1 plus addition new moves but the story is going ugly, I thought Ellie will become a good mother as her mother stated in the picture from part 1 and Joel has been killed just like that?