Rumor: Far Cry 6

Champ147

10 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

wait 3 or 4 months it'll be half price.    Watch dogs and assassins creed both were half price about 3 to 4 months in on a sale now Watch dogs legion is $20.00 it released in like october.  Don't ever pay full price for ubisoft.

That is true of 95% of games.  Maybe Rockstar and Naughty Dog take a little longer but all others drop fast.

7 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

Looks really good.  October 7th release. Hopefully, I’ll have a ps5 by then lol.  

I’llWill get on a sale around the Holidays but this I is one of the PS5 games I want most.  I enjoy the open world nature of the series, the environment, animals and the story looks compelling. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MidnightDragon said:

Thank you! Watching now! Sad it's not in 4k though haha.

EDIT with thoughts: Seems pretty cool. Not sure yet if it's worth a day one purchase though. May wait on the sale that's bound to happen in 3-4 months after it releases lol.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

Looks damn good, it's nice to see they're still trying to do new things without completely changing the formula. A lot of people hate on ubisoft but to me they make  games that I can always play for mindless fun despite them being similar to each other. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

I can always play for mindless fun despite them being similar to each other. 

Not to continually spam this thread, but I had to comment and agree with this. I love the mindless fun these games offer. They aren't usually "ground-breaking" or much different from one another, but they always keep my interest. 

As for FC5's MP... it almost made me despise the entire game itself though HAHA. But i suffered through it and glad I did because I have the platinum to show for my suffering LOL. Let's hope the MP in this one is slightly better or the trophies are easily obtained without being like "ARCADE competitor" of the last main game.

• Like 2

Did Ubisoft borrow from Wolfenstein: The New Order and Fallout 4? Some of the guns look very much like the weapons you get in those games. The old 1950s era cars you see in the screenshots look like they belong more in a Fallout game than a Far Cry game.

On 28/05/2021 at 3:39 AM, steel6burgh said:

wait 3 or 4 months it'll be half price.    Watch dogs and assassins creed both were half price about 3 to 4 months in on a sale now Watch dogs legion is $20.00 it released in like october.  Don't ever pay full price for ubisoft.

Yeah, as much as I like pretty much all Ubisoft games, they always tend to be buggy and overpriced at launch. Ill wait some months before I get it, like always. Will pay less for a better product.

On 5/30/2021 at 8:03 AM, AJ_Radio said:

Did Ubisoft borrow from Wolfenstein: The New Order and Fallout 4? Some of the guns look very much like the weapons you get in those games. The old 1950s era cars you see in the screenshots look like they belong more in a Fallout game than a Far Cry game.

The setting is based on Cuba, which is pretty stuck in the past:

Cuba's classic cars aren't cute – they're an enduring symbol of deprivation

• Like 2

On 5/28/2021 at 9:39 AM, steel6burgh said:

Agreed.
I stopped buying Ubi's games day one, instead I opted to wait up to a year which eventually got me the Gold Edition of their games at $25.  I mean their games are good but not good enough to warrant buying them at launch.

Edited by milanbarca82
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Far Cry 6 Season Pass Trailer Featuring Vaas, Pagan Min, and Joseph Revealed

The season pass will include Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/far-cry-6-release-gameplay-season-pass-trailer-vaas/

L8wL0Oy.png

Edited by ziggypossum
EDIT

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, punkshepherd said:

Ahh it just looks like more Farcry. 

Thats not a bad thing. Its video game comfort food. 

Will i buy it day 1: Nope

Will i buy it day 300+ on 65%+ discount: Almost Certainly. 

This , I got Farcry 5 for a whole £5 . Maybe the best fiver iv ever spent