The Last Of Us 2 Trophy List thoughts (Spoilers)

7 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

If you check my games on my profile I kinda never play MP games hate them :) THats one reason why SONY is the best place to play the rich stories ... But I do want to play the game but Ever time I look at the trophy list I throw up LOL Its just a bad list way too many MP trophies for my taste I will skip this game sorry :) 

Why can't you play it on an alternate account for the story then?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Play on a guest account and delete it afterwards. 1f913.png

But if I delete that account the game would still not be finish and that would make me not sleep at night would drive me crazy .. I would keep thinking I deleted a profile with a half finished game :( Just hoping for a new list on teh PS5 with no MP trophies. I mean GTA 5 been on ps3 , ps4 and now PS5 just hoping they release it with no MP All I can ask for 

Edited by Titanomachy_75

9 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

But if I delete that account the game would still not be finish and that would make me not sleep at night would drive me crazy .. I would keep thinking I deleted a profile with a half finished game :( Just hoping for a new list on teh PS5 with no MP trophies. I mean GTA 5 been on ps3 , ps4 and now PS5 just hoping they release it with no MP All I can ask for 

So you are planning to jump into 2 without the context of 1? Or do you know the story at least?

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 4:45 PM, DiegoDolmetscher said:

It suits me fine: I hate multiplayer trophies. Single-player ones, on the other hand, are just perfect: you can earn them at your pace, without worrying about cheaters, loot boxes, in-game purchases and - most importantly - servers closing down after a few years.

Long live the single-player games!

Completely agree. Although unique, the multiplayer was a complete chore in the first game. Happy to see this Platinum is rid of online shenanigans.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

no dont know anything about it ..But im pretty sure 2 with talk about it in flash backs i heard so no worries

That doesn‘t make any sense. Playing a story game but starting with the second game and not with the first one ?

Okay moving on... the trophy list is great although I‘m 100% sure they‘ll add one or more difficulty trophies and maybe a trophy for NG+ later.

Just now, anotherfangirl said:

That doesn‘t make any sense. Playing a story game but starting with the second game and not with the first one 1f605.png

Okay moving on... the trophy list is great although I‘m 100% sure they‘ll add one or more difficulty trophies and maybe a trophy for NG+ later.

Im fine with that ... At least mp trophies wont be there cause of the stand alone title will be mp game:) IM sure they will release it on PS5 the first one without mp trophies and if they do I will get it then :) .. Not my fault they put MP trophies in the first game LOL :)

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

no dont know anything about it ..But im pretty sure 2 with talk about it in flash backs i heard so no worries

Hmm I really think you should watch a speedrun of the first game with cutscenes for context. Really feels like you wouldn't connect to the characters much in part 2 otherwise

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

OK I will do that instead thanks. Who has a good one to watch?

I would just YouTube a speedrun of the game. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you: not wanting to play the first one because of MP trophies. Not a fan of zombie games anyway, been done to death. I'd nab the first one but MP + DLC MP is a huge turn off. Gonna wait for years for the 2nd one. If it has MP trophies in its inevitable DLC's I'll just watch a speedrun of this one too.

Edited by Sword
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sword said:

I would just YouTube a speedrun of the game. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you: not wanting to play the first one because of MP trophies. Not a fan of zombie games anyway, been done to death. I'd nab the first one but MP + DLC MP is a huge turn off. Gonna wait for years for the 2nd one. If it has MP trophies in its inevitable DLC's I'll just watch a speedrun of this one too.

Glad to hear I’m not only one that has that problem with the game

On 16/06/2020 at 2:17 AM, khaki_pants said:

How do you know it's an amazing game?  Have you played it yet?  Also, this is a trophy site, so people discussing the trophies for a game is literally what this site is for.

It will be good or decent for sure, most people will be buying the game for the story not for some stupid trophies mate??‍♂️

On 15-6-2020 at 6:35 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

CAuse if I use a different account I will have to 100% the game I have OCD

Thats not how OCD works, but k.

On 15-6-2020 at 6:02 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Yes, Did not play I know there not hard but as I said not to my liking. Plus I hate MP trophies should not be add on a game! Should be on a different listing! They learned this time around :)  PLus the dlc I want to 100% the game and all the dlc MP trophies was a big turn off

On 15-6-2020 at 6:26 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

If you check my games on my profile I kinda never play MP games hate them :) THats one reason why SONY is the best place to play the rich stories ... But I do want to play the game but Ever time I look at the trophy list I throw up LOL Its just a bad list way too many MP trophies for my taste I will skip this game sorry :) 

On 15-6-2020 at 7:01 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

Based on your PSN Profile and your comments I can only asume you like playing easy and bad games just for the completion of it.

To each theire own, but I prefer playing games that are fun and worth playing. And again, TLOU1 is an easy plat. And the MP is prob more fun than 75% of the games you played.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Based on your PSN Profile and your comments I can only asume you like playing easy and bad games just for the completion of it.

To each theire own, but I prefer playing games that are fun and worth playing. And again, TLOU1 is an easy plat. And the MP is prob more fun than 75% of the games you played.

1 hour ago, Bunkerbudy said:

I’m a gamer I play everything! I would not ssx is easy??? Nor mortal Kombat? And Styx and dead nation ?? But if those are easy to you more power to you! Plus this is a trophy hunting site so I will play a lot of eAsy 100% games just like most people in here ;() Plus checking your game list I have WAYYYY more harder games I 100% lol but thats not why I play the games I play cause I love gaming! I dont reallycare but you call me out! And IM just saying check all my games I have tons more harder games then you ;)

Edited by Titanomachy_75

23 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Not that I agree with missing out on games because of trophies, and I think that from this point of view trophies are destroying gaming, but this is probably the most ignorant statement I have ever read on this site.

Edited by BloodyRutz
  • Like 1

On 15.6.2020 at 6:35 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

CAuse if I use a different account I will have to 100% the game I have OCD

Just out of curiousity, if your OCD is that severe, how do you deal with the fact you have so many unfinished games on your main account? Some of your unfinished games have unattainable online trophies but there are also games that are perfectly doable and you haven't touched since 2012, like GoW3.

• Like 1

Still hope everyone who wants the game will enjoy it, it sure has a very cinematic look and feel to it, but I'm not too sure about excluding difficulty-related Trophies in the base list, but oh well (wonder if other devs will follow suit, personally hope they won't).

Edited by Golem25

On 17/06/2020 at 9:35 AM, andresauce7 said:

It will be good or decent for sure, most people will be buying the game for the story not for some stupid trophies mate?1f3fb.png‍♂️

Im buying it for gameplay, I just hope the gameplay is fun because currently its difficult to find in depth gameplay opinions, too much story talk going on

I wish I could see people talking about gameplay and such, as that is what we will all have control of ;(

Strange there are apparently so few trophies in this for a AAA. Is it to leave room for more in future or something to do with how accessable they want the game to be.

On 15.6.2020 at 7:01 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

But if I delete that account the game would still not be finish and that would make me not sleep at night would drive me crazy .. I would keep thinking I deleted a profile with a half finished game :( 

That's an obsessive-compulsive Disorder. In Germany we say "Zwangsstörung".