Triple XP is now Live

5 hours ago, McDermottx94 said:

0 to 50 with 3XP will still take quite sometime.

It took me about 5-6 hours to go from 37-50, After rank 30 the game requires 250k exp PER level until 50 which is the max anyway. Using Bossk and farming with his gas grenade and star card cooldowns, I would get about 40-50k per match, so 3x that is 120k-150k experience PER match. I personally don't recommend playing off exp boost days, last wedsneday for double exp it took me the same amount of time to go from 24-37 and that was with much lower requirements.

Even doing the HvV farm method with 4 total players should net you about 90k-100k per match leading to a rank up per match. The grind is much MUCH more manageable now with triple exp.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XypherVG said:

Strange... I played on Wednesday and saw the 3XP notification at the start of the game, but after playing a around of Supremacy in which I scored about 17k points, my exp bar increased by 35k points. Also at the end of the round screen, it only shows Double XP

I had the very same thing for a few rounds. Then it changed to triple XP. 

I went on a fast pace during Triple XP event on Wednesday ranking up from level 19-32 in one day. I was reckoning to get 40-55 K points which tripled up to 120-150K points. Yet I haven't got too far into the grind, but these are great opportunities to get the platinum much faster as I've noticed ranking up in SWB2 takes longer than the first Battlefront.

My preference was to use Heavy Class playing on Co-Op Mode with these cards equipped

Bounty Hunter

Survivalist

Explosive Sentry

Edited by JethrowRogueSZ2