First Platinum! What's yours?

FluffyAssassin64

• 6 months later...

Reposting it since I originally posted in a duplicate thread. :<

1Ld82352.png

The Dark Soul

I certainly enjoyed it a lot, even the grinding to get the latest miracles/pyromancy was worth it for me, and I regret nothing in choosing one of the Souls' series games to be my first platinum. :lol:

Mine was Fuse regrettably, i always said i wanted Nier as my first plat however the materials are so rare to find in that game i just gave up after years of trying and i'm still hoping till this day that i'll go back and obtain that platinum, i won't let it beat me damnit!

• Like 1

God of War 3, by complete accident.

I was a PC gamer, i got a PS3 for MGS4 alone, and it collected dust until a friend bought GOW 3 and i borrowed from him.

I didn't even know what WERE trophies. As i played...and those messages kept popping out, telling me i had earned a trophy for doing something....it felt.....strangely pleasant.

And the rest is history. B)

Edited by TrololoBR

My first platinum is Silent Hill 2 HD. Definitely one of my all time favourite game. I am proud of it because you need to finish the game with 10 star ranking to platinum it. I feel a little bit dissappointed this remastered version have many alterations and bugs that downgrade this masterpiece. Luckily I still have original PS2 version to get real satisfaction. The same apply to Silent Hill 3. 

• Like 1

My first platinum is Silent Hill 2 HD. Definitely one of my all time favourite game. I am proud of it because you need to finish the game with 10 star ranking to platinum it. I feel a little bit dissappointed this remastered version have many alterations and bugs that downgrade this masterpiece. Luckily I still have original PS2 version to get real satisfaction. The same apply to Silent Hill 3. 

That's one hell of a first plat. Noice.