First Platinum! What's yours?

FluffyAssassin64

My first Plat way back in 2009 was Infamous, is really disappointing since i tried Killzone 2, Motorstorm Pacific Rift and Guitar Hero Metallica before getting it, and failed miserably, and even today I´m not capable of getting the GH:Metallica Plat, so no fun memories at all, since It feels like a failure getting that Easy Plat after making an ass of myself on the harder games.

My first platinum was Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. It took almost a year to do mostly because I wasn't going for the platinum at first. At the time, I thought I wasn't going to be able to get the platinum, so I was really excited when it finally popped.

• Like 1

L3769b4.png

1L86e4e5.png

:platinum: Pandora Master 

One of my first PS3 games I got, around the time the film came out so I was very interested in the game, it's actually pretty decent. It's an unobtainable plat now though due to the server closure. Easy game, but one of my proudest platinum's :)

• Like 1

I remember meeting one guy with 7 platinum's and thought he was amazing. now he's got 11 platinums and i just hit 70.

STORY OF MY LIFE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I've surpassed each and every friend I had added on the beginning of my hunting, even a couple with 70~ plats back in the day were already surpassed a couple months ago.

Mine was Resistance 2 and i'm really proud about it! I still remember all those intense online matches or the clan battles i had. Despite the fact that most of the players complained about those 30 vs 30 matches i was loving it! Too bad the servers are down now =/