Summer Tag Team 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Distributed)

Congrats on the plats :platinum: @Naomie_Len and @FilmFanatic:yay::yay:.

I myself am slowly working my way trough Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

16 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

The true winner so far is this scoring bot Congrats.

The bot is now public and you can use it in the Event Server (unless you've already been using it on the beta test server tongue.png) trough this link.

The fancy automated spreadsheet will follow Soon™️ after. @Froopy the Pogfish first needs to earn trophies for their team :awesome:.

Neko.O

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fuwafuwa-no-Neko said:

Congrats on the plats :platinum: @Naomie_Len and @FilmFanatic:yay::yay:.

I myself am slowly working my way trough Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

The bot is now public and you can use it in the Event Server (unless you've already been using it on the beta test server tongue.png) trough this link.

The fancy automated spreadsheet will follow Soon2122.png after. @Froopy the Pogfish first needs to earn trophies for MY team because we are getting absolutely destroyed by the lowly PSNP staff team :awesome:.

Neko.O

Fixed it for you.

Best of luck with Uncharted Golden Abyss! xD

• Like 2

Popped Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and 5-7 as my #35 and #36 plats...

... and now it all goes downhill from here.

Tackling a bunch of random ezpz games over the next few weeks that I bought from the store the past few months. I haven't really had an "excuse" to play until now. Ironically I've earned more trophies in the past 2 days than I have in almost 2-3 months. 

I'll be tackling Star Ocean 4 next year for a major milestone plat (#75? #100? #150? One of those 3) so I guess it'll make up for the ezpz spam I'm about to do? No? Okay, well... tough crowd I guess. 

Either way this event is fun. Honestly trophy hunting wouldn't be half as fun without these events people put on. For some reason it just adds something... more to the hobby. So for that, thanks @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko, @Beyondthegrave07 and @Froopy the Pogfish (and all behind the scenes people testing, participating, etc) 

<3

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sword said:

Popped Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and 5-7 as my #35 and #36 plats...

... and now it all goes downhill from here.

Tackling a bunch of random ezpz games over the next few weeks that I bought from the store the past few months. I haven't really had an "excuse" to play until now. Ironically I've earned more trophies in the past 2 days than I have in almost 2-3 months. 

I'll be tackling Star Ocean 4 next year for a major milestone plat (#75? #100? #150? One of those 3) so I guess it'll make up for the ezpz spam I'm about to do? No? Okay, well... tough crowd I guess. 

Either way this event is fun. Honestly trophy hunting wouldn't be half as fun without these events people put on. For some reason it just adds something... more to the hobby. So for that, thanks @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko, @Beyondthegrave07 and @Froopy the Pogfish (and all behind the scenes people testing, participating, etc) 

<3

Um...yeah I'm gonna need you to move that Star Ocean 4 plan to like, right now please and thank you dood

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Um...yeah I'm gonna need you to move that Star Ocean 4 plan to like, right now please and thank you dood

Well good luck to him then as SO4 is considered an almost 1000 hours plat :D that could be a bit tricky to unlock within the time span of this event. But i'm generous. He can start it right away and work on it for next years event :):P:D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Well good luck to him then as SO4 is considered a almost 1000 hours plat :D that could be a bit tricky to unlock within the time span of this event. But i'm generous. He can start it right away and work on it for next years event :):P:D

Yeah no way I'm doing that for this event or the others I'm involved in, but after all the current events I'm in come to a close it's on my 2021 list of goals to start and finish. Isn't too bad and I've played it before on my Xbox 360. Just want it slapped on my PS profile for good. 

That and Super Meat Boy, someday. Every time I touch that game I get farther and farther so, who knows. Lol.

Edited by Sword
  • Like 1

Finally got my 350th platinum! :) Celebrated with another classic, Dragooned! With all my favorite characters from Skylight Freerange! :D The perhaps single most OP character in that game was one that is really great before you level up in Skylight Freerange, but when everyone is leveled up becomes pretty much totally useless.

• Like 2