Summer Tag Team 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Distributed)

Wow time flies by, August is already over. Didn't play much games, too much work and study but on top of that i made a mistake and didn't snch Mecho Tales :platinum: Vita from my alt to my main yesterday :( I didn't snch it at all though so i can add the game later to my trophy list but i have to play the game again.

I didn't add many points for my team but i played some cool games so i'm happy with the result :) I hope you guys feel the same way...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dead Weight said:

The Results:
Bench Goons 1: Left dead behind the bleachers
Nuke Boys: Self- Destruction, they destroyed themselves really 
Team Rattle: DESTROYED, for aiding and abetting Prinny
Bench Goons 2: Left dead behind the bleachers, on top of Bench Goons 1
The Coffee Servers: Died from caffiene overdose, should've drank decaf
Madbuk and his groupies: DESTROYED, by the Madbuk Destruction Force :yay:
Platinum Bedsheet Ghosts: Death by asphyxiation, they're real ghosts now
Madbuk Destruction Force: DEFEATED, wouldn't make sense to destroy our sub-branch :pimp:
The Mods, The Guide Team, and The Cheat Removal Team: BANNED, GUIDES REMOVED, FLAGGED ON THE LEADERBOARD, DEAD!
No Name Team: Burned Alive in the center of the earth, forgotten because their name SUCKED! Except for Jemmie, he got electrocuted trying to have sex with his 2D waifu on his television screen.
Wavergray and his coffee cohorts: Strapped to a gundam on a one way ticket to the sun a black hole, that's what you get TRAITOR!
Neko and Fiends: Went to bed, FOREVER. Except for Froopy, he got mauled alive by a Cowbear
You Play for Achievements? : Epileptic seizures, from playing too much games
Morbitally Obese Vriska: Eat themselves to death, except for Stand_User3; He shot himself after years of Medical Malpractice and scrutiny.
Bench Goons 3: LEFT. DEAD. BEHIND. THE. BLEACHERS. on top of Bench Goons 1 and 2. Except for IzTriicky__, he threw out his back weeks ago carrying his whole team and died during his hip replacement surgery.
Boostnovices: 
- Jimbo drowned from his own Rataspam filth
- Sebastian died from blood loss from blonde haired red eyed loli vampires
- Luka got donuted
- Slim was exposed for cheating on his Crypt of the Necrodancer plat and killed himself from the shame. That's right kids, Christmas is cancelled, FOREVER
- Dzware died from Covid-19, how boring...

All of them didn't stand a chance, The only way to defeat the Prinny Destruction Force is if they popped about 145 ezpz plats. But if they did that then they would be just sitting on a stanky burned down throne built from Ratalaika and Powgi games.... DISGUSTING!

As for @Wdjat Prinny Doods: EVISCERATED, MUTILATED, DECAPITATED, CONSTIPATED, DEVASTATED, TERMINATED, FUMIGATED, ANNHILATED
COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DESTROYED
If you see his account posting on the forums, It's actually his grieving mother pretending to be him.

Please refer to our new updated Banner:

evHfi45.png

Long have we waited,
Prinny Destruction Force
DOMINATED.

One of the best things I've read in my life, write a manga when? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I totally forgot I was in this event when I hid the Platinum for Beyond: Two Souls I earned last week. ?

Well, we didn’t end up in last as a team and I wasn’t in last as an individual contributor so I consider that a win!

Event Bot will be performing a full scan in ~3h from now, so you still have time to unhide it and sync :). (and re-hide it again afterwards )

Also that's the spirit! 718896420668571678.png?v=1

7 hours ago, VigilantCrow said:

That's not as many ezpz trophies as I thought we'd see. Guessed the total would have been closer to 75%.

Someone *ahem @Luka *ahem will be hosting a Rarity Event around June so I'm curious to what that will bring. There's always community stuff happens here during the December months ( @jemmie :whip:), and I like to see the different types of score tracking for events. 

2 hours ago, Naomie_Len said:

@Fuwafuwa-no-Neko Thank you for the beautiful event! I enjoyed it !! ?thank you to all who work in this event ?

Thanks for the kind words, there are so many people who have helped realize it and I definitely couldn’t have done it without them 

:highfive:

After the full scan the fancy graphs will be posted (Soon™️)

Neko.O

• Like 3

21 hours ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

Thank you, to the wonderful people of Trophy Tea Time, you all gave it your all, and did great!

Unfortunately  I wasn't able  to come up on top for the team, my connection being drastically worse  due to the pandemic gave me a limited set of games I could  play in order to rack up points, but I don't want to make up excuses, and I'm sorry for my lackluster performance.

Thank you for joining us ^-^ its k sometimes we get busy with real-life stuff so no worries The important thing that's we never give up in our goals no matter what.?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is actually really neat info. It's so interesting to see the ultra rare bit of the chart so high for some of the teams, you rarely ever see that on profiles. It's also neat to see how bronze trophies were still large and in charge, but overall silver and gold actually evened out. Some teams even had more gold than silver!

But none of it matters. BADGE WHEN.

• Like 4