Fall/Winter 2020-2021 Backlog Challenge

18 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

The last few weekends, I've been working on earning avatars in Tetris Effect. It's not difficult, but the problem is you need 100 unique avatars for the Avatar Rockstar trophy and you can be awarded duplicates. I don't know if it's possible to get most avatars outside of the weekend events (a few I got for other things, like level milestones. I finally got my 100th unique avatar tonight. Still need to git gud for the platinum, though. xD 

I've been slowly working on this too on the weekends haha. But yes, I also need to get good for the SS everywhere as well as Expert Journey mode. Though I feel like I have a better chance at that than SS on master mode...

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ArtisticGeek said:

I’m gonna have to be honest my progress has been really bad. I don’t wanna go into too much but I’ve been hit hard by a family loss and while I’m okay my motivation has tanked, it’s also why I’ve been very inactive. I’m still gonna try and finish up Persona 5 Royal but I can’t say when or how fast I’ll move on to the other games on the list. I wish everyone else on here the best of luck finishing up your backlogs.

Sorry to hear that @ArtisticGeek - look after yourself, we'll be here (and so will the trophies) when you get back.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

Been doing some clean up and completed two games-Donut County and Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit. Pretty fun games. As stated earlier, the spring signups will go live later this evening. There's one or two details I'm finalizing before I open it. 

You will be getting my sign up again :D Is it looking like another 2 season event or back to 2 season again?

• Like 1