Do you plan to earn all trophies for this game and get the platinum?

Crzy Minus

Do you plan to earn all trophies for this game and get the platinum?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Question above.

• Yes
    • No

I enjoy playing this game. Normally I don’t bother playing multiplayer only games. I probably will never get the infallible trophy. So not  going to bother with the platinum and it does not bug me. Now if somehow get 3 or 4 wins  in a row I might start trying for the fifth win. I never won 2 in a row.

5 games in a row is way harder than trying to attempt to SSS rank DMC for me. it's near impossible.

i decided fall guys would be played for fun though it's probably getting shelved so i can speed through shallie plat (feeling a massive 2nd wind to do so).

Edited by kingdrake2

Good luck to all those who are trying, and go for plats in multiplayer games to begin with. 

I just don't have the patience for it. I might go crazy if I try to hard, and then I feel like I'm wasting my time because what's the point if I'm not having fun. For now, Fall Guys is just for me and my friends to goof around in, like the 2 other multiplayer games I play somewhat consistently. 

If it happens, then it happens. But I don't think I like the game enough to play it more than just a couple hours every few weeks, if that much. 

I’ve already obtained the Platinum and if there are any dlc trophies coming in the near future, I’ll try to achieve them as well. However, for anyone that hasn’t obtained the Platinum as of yet, don’t let that infallible trophy frustrate you. This game is a hell lot of fun and even I’m still playing it in between games and at the end of my gaming session.

It actually has brought back the joy of playing multiplayer because it is a fun competitive and actually quite easy game to play

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to get the Platinum but I'm not sure if I'll ever manage it. I'm not very skilled at some of the levels and people sabotage me so much that it's hard to even get to the final round these days :( I'll get as close to 100% as I can if I can't manage it though. I just need some friends to grind wins with and win a game in a group of three...

I decided to give up at 91%. I know I can theorically get this Trophy due to the exploit, because I reach the final almost everytime and I win at least once per day, but I am really unlucky both with the exploit not working that much (I understand it, it's still an exploit) and both with the randomness that makes me lose at the last second.

The problem with this Trophy is that, should you earn it the way it is intended, it doesn't simply require you to be skilled: you need to be skilled AND have stars to align, and there is difference between a Trophy like that and a Trophy that is hard to obtain because you actually need to be a skilled players. Honestly I even feel stupid for trying to get this Trophy for over a month, and playing along with the devs' own game.

The Trophy shouldn't be there at first place: this is a game where you can lose due to things not under your control, and there is nothing you can do about it. Is it the player's fault if somebody falls against him in Hex-A-Gone making him lose? Or if somebody grabs the player's tail at the last second from 2 miles away? I mean, the problem is not the loss itself, because these situation often occur and, normally, the player would just have a good laugh and say "Oh well, I did my best but due to this random thing I lost, no problem, let's try again", but when you are trying to achieve something with your own skills, you really get devastated.

I haven't obtained the Trophy and it's not the end of the world of course, I'm not one of the guys who avoid games due to hard Trophies or who wants a 100% completion percentage, but the Trophy is ridiculous because it goes against the own being of the game, and it needs to be changed. Something like "Win 5 games in a single session" would be way more reasonable.

Only thing, it's a real shame because, besides that senseless Trophy, the game was extremely funny to me and I wish it would have been my 50th Platinum, it deserved it.

6 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I decided to give up at 91%. I know I can theorically get this Trophy due to the exploit, because I reach the final almost everytime and I win at least once per day, but I am really unlucky both with the exploit not working that much (I understand it, it's still an exploit) and both with the randomness that makes me lose at the last second.

The problem with this Trophy is that, should you earn it the way it is intended, it doesn't simply require you to be skilled: you need to be skilled AND have stars to align, and there is difference between a Trophy like that and a Trophy that is hard to obtain because you actually need to be a skilled players. Honestly I even feel stupid for trying to get this Trophy for over a month, and playing along with the devs' own game.

The Trophy shouldn't be there at first place: this is a game where you can lose due to things not under your control, and there is nothing you can do about it. Is it the player's fault if somebody falls against him in Hex-A-Gone making him lose? Or if somebody grabs the player's tail at the last second from 2 miles away? I mean, the problem is not the loss itself, because these situation often occur and, normally, the player would just have a good laugh and say "Oh well, I did my best but due to this random thing I lost, no problem, let's try again", but when you are trying to achieve something with your own skills, you really get devastated.

I haven't obtained the Trophy and it's not the end of the world of course, I'm not one of the guys who avoid games due to hard Trophies or who wants a 100% completion percentage, but the Trophy is ridiculous because it goes against the own being of the game, and it needs to be changed. Something like "Win 5 games in a single session" would be way more reasonable.

Only thing, it's a real shame because, besides that senseless Trophy, the game was extremely funny to me and I wish it would have been my 50th Platinum, it deserved it.

I'm too at 91% as of 10 minutes ago (finally hit level 40). I'm hoping season 2 will bring an easier way to obtain the 5 wins. The Devs mentioned it because so many people were frustrated with just how hard this trophy was.

1 hour ago, leonaustin said:

I'm too at 91% as of 10 minutes ago (finally hit level 40). I'm hoping season 2 will bring an easier way to obtain the 5 wins. The Devs mentioned it because so many people were frustrated with just how hard this trophy was.

Yes, I know about it, but honestly I am hopeless.

I think you talk about when they said that "there may be more ways to get wins": I guess they meant that they would just add new minigames, nothing more than that.

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Yes, I know about it, but honestly I am hopeless.

I think you talk about when they said that "there may be more ways to get wins": I guess they meant that they would just add new minigames, nothing more than that.

Sometimes you just have to admit defeat in games and walk away.

• Like 1

Sorry for Text but no i won't - unless they change it one day which i doubt. 

I can't understand that this game is made to be simplistic and easy to pick up by everyone of all ages but then having such a hard trophy...

Seems misplaced and it doesn't belong there.

But that depends on Opinions i guess. 

This achievement is more a question of our trophy hunting morales rather than skill, at least right now. 

Let's be honest, most people get this by using the exploit and i don't blame them.

But the question is, do you want to get it that way?

There's nothing wrong with using exploits or glitches, but stilll. 

Good luck if you're going for it legitimately. 

So far i earned 170 Platinums (1 hidden so 169) and i finished some really tough games and i never played any novel ratalia stuff or whatever they're called, and i don't plan to do either. 

For me personally the infallible achievement is too much stress even when using the exploit.

Maybe someone can relate, but i'm at the point where don't have to prove to myself that i could get a Trophy. 

Because you can literally earn anything by just having patience and also investing the time needed.

And in this case i choose not to.

There are plenty of other Games to finish.

I'm perfectly fine with this being 91%. 

I still enjoy fall guys casually on weekends with my buddy where we laugh and also rage, but that's about it :)

Edited by Pendaemonium
included a sorry for text message, i can never keep it short ?

I’ve accepted I won’t get the plat in this game due to infallible. I can barely win a final let alone 5 in a row. I’ve only just managed to get the 7 wins trophy and I hit lvl 40 about a month ago. I could eventually get the win related trophies but unless the devs change something, I won’t be getting infallible 

In the next season (8th October) there will be new ways to get golden crowns, so that we all get much more Golden Crowns for the Shop. So if they changed this, mabe there are really easier ways in the future to win a game, like the Developers said. Let's wait.

12 minutes ago, ZaPistol said:

91% club, baby!

The 89% Club is the true Fall Guys Elite.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 1:43 AM, Sikutai said:

In the next season (8th October) there will be new ways to get golden crowns, so that we all get much more Golden Crowns for the Shop. So if they changed this, mabe there are really easier ways in the future to win a game, like the Developers said. Let's wait.

The 89% Club is the true Fall Guys Elite.

Agree!! 89% is the best one!

I have a lot of games to play. I will most likely never start it just because of the trophies. I know its stupid but i dont want to rage when i dont win. A grind is good and ok. But winning 5 rounds is stupid.

I just dont want to love the game and then have it on 94% or something

Edited by Storfl_92

1 hour ago, Storfl_92 said:

I have a lot of games to play. I will most likely never start it just because of the trophies. I know its stupid but i dont want to rage when i dont win. A grind is good and ok. But winning 5 rounds is stupid.

I just dont want to love the game and then have it on 94% or something

Isn't the point of gaming to love them? Gaming first, trophies second!