How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

Just 3. Given you can have final rounds with 15+ players, I'm getting real tired of the game deciding that 9/11/13/15 people left means uneven teams Fall Ball match into Royal Fumble (the most pointless of the final rounds). Double whammy of unfun games, when neither are really necessary. Just give us a big Fall Mountain/Hexagone final or at least a Block Party 4th round. I guess this is one good thing about Perfect Match, since it's a "freebie" for most people it means you get to the later rounds with more people; and so it doesn't have time for uneven Fall Ball into Royal Fumble.

• Like 1

Played this for a few hours and only have 1 win(Well 1 round win anyway) as far as I know and that was on the sea saw level think it was pure luck though since I somehow got ahead of everybody.
Not sure if I won any on the team ones, and some matches I'm not sure how you win like Block Party, Memory Match and Roll Out
Came pretty close on winning Hexagon a couple of times and almost one once on that get the crown level which is better than I thought I was going to do.

Also just gotten a win from Door Dash, and won two Episodes so far one from Hexagon and Royal Fumble
Doing a lot better than I thought I was going to do, but still not getting that infallible trophy on the off chance I do get it somehow probably be pure luck.

Edited by Nightstream88

Four, but I'm not sure if the last one counted since the server had issues after the win screen. Guess I'll find out if I can win a few more. This is one game where I'm not bothering going for the platinum, but it's fun enough to keep playing.

Hex-A-Gone's my best one by far, won Royal Fumble the first time and never again, and great at getting a front row seat to the person grabbing the crown in Fall Mountain. Never won that.

23 or so wins... 3 in a row at most, Got a set route for crown mountain that almost always works, Hexagon game is always a killer though. Always like the slime climb because it usually cuts the group from 40 people to 6-8 speeds up the game quite a bit.

22 wins. I just got 500 qualification trophy and calculated on average maybe 2.5 qualifications per game so I guess 200 games and approx 12% win rate.

Chance for infallible 0.0000248832 (tho, took a lot of games for first win), I guess I'm not going for it after other trophies. You really need to push winrate +30% to even have any sense hunting for it, I guess.

Edited by Somalias0n

0 wins, but I can get to the final more often than not, more or less every other.

A fair few times now I've been very close to winning. I was inches away from a last second tail steal yesterday, and I've gotten to the final 'jump' of Fall Mountain a couple of times too. I always buckle at the end!

57 minutes ago, DysectorZA said:

Got my very first win today. On level 20. Damn that win 5 times in a row is going to be insane.

It's beyond ridiculous they even included it. Even more ridiculous 126 people on this site have been able to earn it! 

Edited by PhantomFear94