longest time spent gaming without breaks

crazykidtyree

I did a Half-Life marathon and beat all 4 of the story line games in about 19 hours. Other than that I have played XCOM: Enemy Unknown for at least 24 hours straight one time, and I beat The Last of Us in one go, so about 20 hours there.........with those 3 said, most of my gaming sessions are 4-8 hours in length. Especially with no homework weekends.

No clue, 1,5-2 hours or so? Can't really last much longer than that without something to drink or an eye-break lol.

About 1,5 hours was when I did my DI Riptide speedrun, had to pie unfortunately and had to let someone else play for a minute or so. Need to make sure that doesn't happen next time, it's a whole minute wasted which could ruin a good run.

My imported cartridge for Earthbound on the SNES would not save (I was too young and dumb to know how to replace the battery in the game), so I completed it in one session....kind of...

I did sleep a few times, but that was about all I took a break for!

Man.

I should play Earthbound again...

Around 25 hours.

Playing a bit of everything, Tribalwars, League of Legends, and I think Unit13 on the vita and animal crossing on 3DS. I don't remember what game I was playing on ps3.. Enslaved or CoD Classic or GoW:A... It was a time where I did 20hour sessions every 2 or 3 days lol